Offset is a wine commerce technology and brand design company based out of Napa and San Francisco. Our platform, Offset Commerce, is the leading choice for allocated wineries and high-touch online retailers, and our brand, packaging, and website design services are trusted by a growing list of discerning clients.
We are looking for a Client Support Specialist focused on bolstering the relationship with our Commerce platform clients by providing a prompt, professional, and warm approach to resolving questions while helping empower them to sell their wines.
The Client Support Specialist will be an invaluable team member joining our growing company. This role is a member of the Client Account Success team and reports directly to the Director of Client Experience.
- Attain a solid working knowledge of the entire Offset Commerce and POS platforms as well as client websites.
- Assist with onboarding new clients to Offset and training new users.
- Solve issues through different channels, ensuring client satisfaction and happiness with our Commerce and Content Management SaaS products using tools including but not limited to Intercom, Slack, Jira, PipeDrive, Tango, Google Workspace, email, and phone.
- Investigate and analyze issues in Offset Commerce. Answer how-to questions, recommend known solutions, advise best practices, and research alternative options.
- Take ownership of technical issues and client problems from beginning to end, ensuring timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution. Escalate more complex technical issues to the development team as needed.
- Assist with keeping internal and client-facing support documentation up to date.
- Assist with new feature quality assurance testing, documentation, and troubleshooting.
- Channel the voice of clients to the rest of the company with the goal of improving our product.
- Research, assess, and build partnerships with complimentary vendors related to client support needs.
- Research and advise the team on best practices and new tools to improve operations.
- Collaborate with the entire company, from development to design, to help solve user problems and delight clients and their customers.
- Represent Offset in the community.
- Previous wine industry experience among various sales models - allocations, open cart, and club memberships.
- Passionate about the wine industry and technology; always willing and eager to learn.
- Proficient at using mobile devices, apps, Apple computers, Excel, and other tech products/platforms/software.
- Data privacy and security mindfulness and practices at all times.
- Experience with the following is a plus: previous experience working with Offset or other wine-based commerce platforms (WineDirect, Vinespring, Commerce7, Cultivate, eCellar, etc); working for a winery or wine retailer on their direct-to-consumer program via open cart, club, or allocation models; use of the direct marketing platforms Campaign Monitor, Klaviyo, SlickText; managing and overseeing long term projects; experience or knowledge in wine shipping and use of ShipCompliant.
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent listening and writing skills with an empathetic yet confident voice and manner. Open and over-communication are a must.
- Ability to judge subtext easily in a conversation, adapt to the client’s message, and constantly evolve the tone of voice to meet the needs of our varying user base.
- A collaborative approach with both the Offset Team and our clients.
- Composure, resilience, and flexibility when faced with expanding needs and case volume changes.
- Multitasking abilities that help you thrive in a fast-paced environment with a focus on helping our clients succeed.
Partial Remote. Work from Home is encouraged, but with offices in San Francisco and Napa, California, there will be days that you may need to work from either location. Our primary headquarters are located in Napa, California.
Additional details and benefits:
- This is an exempt, at-will, full-time position.
- We encourage regular check-ins and annual reviews to discuss how things are going.
- Salary and benefit reviews take place on an annual basis, but are not necessarily tied to a specific timeframe.
- 15 days of paid time off per year are provided, which can be used for either sick time or vacation in addition to 10 paid holidays.
- Eligibility to participate in our group health insurance plan effective 30 days from your start date (health, dental, vision).
- 401k plan.
The full-time salary range for this role is $64,500-$85,000, dependent on experience.
Offset Partners is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran, or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.