The Duckhorn Portfolio is North America’s premier luxury wine company. We were established in 1976 by Dan and Margaret Duckhorn. Today, our portfolio features some of North America’s most revered wineries, including Decoy, Paraduxx, Goldeneye, Migration, Canvasback, Calera, Kosta Browne, Greenwing and Postmark.
The Trade & Marketing Events Coordinator facilitates the planning and execution of The Duckhorn Portfolio events, on-site (at all properties), off-site and virtually, with a focus on trade, wholesale, internal and in-market events. By using their creative and organizational talents, this role will ensure each function is executed with the highest level of detail and professionalism. This position must uphold the integrity of the company by following its guidelines, compliance and use permits, and meeting its expectations, goals, and mission.
What we will ask you to do:
• Work with Trade & Marketing Events Manager and Sales Administration team to plan and execute trade/wholesale events while managing annual calendar of such events
• Assist with the planning and execution of internal, trade and marketing events of the highest caliber that is in keeping with the Duckhorn Portfolio philosophy of quality wines presented with uncompromising hospitality, to include event registration, RSVP tracking, wine coordination from various inventory pools, travel booking and recommendations, creation of multi-day itineraries
• Assist with the execution of the logistical side of events by arranging specific details with third party partners including catering, linen, musical entertainment, décor, service, ambience pieces, floral, and rental equipment where appropriate
• Craft proposals and contracts and respond to inquiries, via telephone or written correspondence
• Routine set-up and break down of event spaces to ensure readiness pre- and post-event
• Provide detailed event post-mortem, including request for feedback for each event
• Perform general administrative tasks as needed and track and store data for all events
What you will need:
• Minimum two years’ Associates degree
• Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, Wine Direct, Teams, Zoom
• Experience managing small- and large-scale events, particularly in the premium wine and hospitality industry preferred
• Meticulous attention to marketing and service detail
• Able to multi-task multiple projects at once, while working with multiple departments
• Flexible schedule – evenings, weekends, some holidays required; shifts often longer than 8 hours
What we will provide:
• Health benefits for you and your family, including medical/dental/vision (with a competitively priced employee contribution to premium), and disability, life, & pet insurance.
• Paid time off and 10 paid holidays
• 401(k) plan where we invest 10% of your wages every year for your retirement at no cost to you, subject to management discretion.
• A diverse team of coworkers that care about each other in a fun, exciting work environment
• A company that promotes from within, provides great training and a generous tuition reimbursement program
• Hourly Range: $24.50 - $26.50/hr DOE