The Duckhorn Portfolio is North America’s premier luxury wine company. We were established in 1976 by Dan and Margaret Duckhorn. Today, our portfolio features some of North America’s most revered wineries, including Decoy, Paraduxx, Goldeneye, Migration, Canvasback, Calera, Kosta Browne, Greenwing and Postmark.
The Member Services Specialist is responsible for building and enhancing relationships with members, customers and VIP corporate clients while executing The Duckhorn Portfolio best-in-class customer service within all DtC channels. This role also focuses on facilitating service to member and customer groups for orders generated by the wine club, phone sales, web and visitor centers.
What we will ask you to do:
• Serves as main point person for all DtC inbound calls and emails regarding general wine inquires, membership needs, corporate gifting, order troubleshooting, order processing and visitor center inquires
• Responsible for order quality assurance and customer data in all DTC channels
• Oversees outbound member and customer call campaigns throughout the year
• Ensures that all work regarding consumer sales, shipping and service is done in complete compliance with alcohol shipping laws
• Processes returns and initiates reshipment and/or refunds for customers and members
• Participates in hosting member on and off-site events, including weekends and evenings
• Continuously learn what makes our winery, winemakers, wines, vintages, vineyards and history unique. Use this information to share stories to our customers during daily phone calls, in-person tastings and events
• Work directly with hospitality tasting room teams to educate and share important shipping updates, seasonal shipping plans, CRM training, will-calls, inventory movement and requests, as well as membership shipment updates
What you will need:
• Experience with Wine Direct software/Vin65 or other CRM equivalent
• Computer proficiency: Microsoft OS – Outlook, Excel and Word
• Three years premium wine sales (or other premium consumer product) capacity with an emphasis on exceptional customer service
• Ability to function independently and make empowered decisions that positively affect the customer’s experience within compliance
• Completion of bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What we will provide:
• Health benefits for you and your family, including medical/dental/vision (with a competitively priced employee contribution to premium), and disability, life, & pet insurance.
• Paid time off and 10 paid holidays
• 401(k) plan where we invest 10% of your wages every year for your retirement at no cost to you, subject to management discretion.
• A diverse team of coworkers that care about each other in a fun, exciting work environment
• A company that promotes from within, provides great training and a generous tuition reimbursement program
• Hourly Range: $25 - $28/hr DOE
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.