The Brand Manager provides daily brand management leadership for C. Mondavi & Family's
Lifestyle brands with responsibility in the areas of digital marketing/video, social media, events and public relations, market/brand analytics and the administration of websites and trade sites. This position is directly responsible for the marketing of Lifestyle Brands which include a few international brands, but also play a generalist role within the marketing department to champion specific marketing activities across the portfolio.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Develop and execute marketing programs supporting all Lifestyle Brands.
• Champion the brands by leading a variety of marketing initiatives including event coordination, media mailings, PR initiatives, program theme development, brainstorming, private label initiatives, NPD.
• Monitor and analyze brand health by conducting on-going research of Nielsen
data, industry trends, shipments, depletions, accounts sold, performance/spending
• Manage the company trade site, brands' websites and social media pages to
ensure information is accurate, up-to-date and consistent with desired
• Lead financial accountability for the brands.
• Elevate web/social capabilities to be more competitive and more effectively engage consumers.
• Manage third-party DTC for Lifestyle brands, promotions via social to incite sales.
• Assist marketing department with project management, execution, administrative
duties, sales support, vendor management and additional tasks to be assigned as
Qualifications (work experience, competencies and education):
• Degree in business or marketing
• Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in the wine industry
• Strong analytical skills, comfort reading financial statements, managing budgets
and distilling quantitative data into strategic recommendations and action
• Thorough understanding of both the three-tier distribution system and mechanism to drive consumer demand through all channels
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and comfort
delivering presentations to management, distributors, accounts and consumers
• Equally comfortable working independently or as a team player collaborating
with/leading cross-functional teams