SUMMARY: The Associate Help Desk Support Analyst is an entry level position responsible for helping maintain the overall technical infrastructure of The Duckhorn Portfolio and service the technology needs of its users. The scope of supported equipment spans the entire technology spectrum of the business: Servers, PCs, Printers, Telecommunication Systems, Application Software and Voice/Data Networks. This position works closely with the Systems Support Manager who provides direction and guidance on a routine basis. While the role is eligible for a hybrid/remote work schedule, full remote candidates will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides technical support services to employees spread across our corporate locations– as well as remotely connected Home Office users/travelers, each of them having their personalized configurations and situations.
• Monitor and provide support for all IT related Infrastructure to ensure maximum uptime and performance.
• Installs configures and maintains PC, Data Servers, Application Software, etc. with future supportability always in mind.
• Track, Manage and Assist with incoming support tickets
• Understands the internal mechanics of all supported hardware devices while preparing to follow standard troubleshooting techniques and workaround/resolution procedures when failure or inconsistencies occur.
• Maintains healthy, positive working relationships with every employee of the company.
• Travel between locations frequently.
• Audio Visual Equipment Support, Conference Room and Event Support
• Maintain Desktop and Laptop Imaging Process, Image and Deploy new hardware
• Tracks and manages information technology assets including software, hardware, and peripherals.
• Manage and assistance with incoming support tickets
• Serve as a project team member and lead on assigned projects.
• Assist with IT equipment procurement.
• Assist with vendor relations as needed
• Participates in the development of user training content and methods
• Work with top tier IT groups to resolve technical problems
• Assist with documenting and enforcing compliance related projects
• Assist with documenting and enforcing security related projects
• Natural problem-solving skills focused on finding quality resolutions in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Experienced with Active Directory
• An Associate's degree in computer science, information systems or related field
• Minimum of (2) years' experience in the fields of systems analysis, operating systems, network analysis and management or similar field in a multi-platform information systems environment. Is a plus.
• IT related certifications a plus
• Hands-on knowledge mail environments Exchange and Office 365
• Familiarity with Networks environments and related services and protocols (DHCP, DNS, VLAN, WAN, LAN, UDP, IP, TCP, ICMP, VPN, NAT)
• Familiarity with virtualization environments
• Familiarity with Voice Over IP or telephony related experience (Digital, Analog, IP, SIP)
• Experience in a business environment centered around core Microsoft software; Microsoft Servers including 2008, 2012, 2016 Server, Office 365 and all windows-based OS
• Good communication skills, capable of dealing with employees from every department and level of the organization. Good people skills required.
• Service-oriented personality, positive attitude, passion for technology.
• Power Shell experience is a plus
• Hands-on knowledge of iOS and Android device
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of hardware or software issues
• Must be available for on-call support of 24x7 operation rotation and work off-hours as needed.
• Must have good driving record and be able to drive long distances as needed to the various sites.
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Able to walk up and downstairs frequently
• Able to bend, kneel, push and pull
• Able to withstand various temperature changes
The Duckhorn Portfolio is North America’s premier luxury wine company, with ten renowned wineries, eight state-of-the-art winemaking facilities, seven beautiful tasting rooms and more than 800 coveted acres of vineyards spanning 22 sustainably farmed Estate properties. Established in 1976, when legendary vintners Dan and Margaret Duckhorn founded Napa Valley’s iconic Duckhorn Vineyards, today, our portfolio features some of North America’s most revered wineries, including Decoy, Paraduxx, Goldeneye, Migration, Canvasback, Calera, Kosta Browne, Greenwing and Postmark. Our 400+ uniquely passionate and well-tenured employees typically join us for our employee-centric culture and industry-leading benefits and stay for the dynamic colleagues, fast-paced environment, and career development. We offer a curated and comprehensive portfolio of acclaimed luxury wines with price points ranging from $20 to $200 across more than 15 varietals and 25 appellations. Our wines are available throughout the United States, on five continents, and in more than 50 countries around the world.