Hester Creek Estate Winery, located on the Golden Mile Bench in Oliver, BC is looking for experienced interns to join our team for the upcoming 2021 harvest. We have two positions available, starting in mid August to end of November with processing starting in late August.
Ideal Candidate would have:
• Diploma or degree in wine related field (preferred but not essential)
• Minimum of 2 harvest experiences
• Forklift Experience
• Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to follow direction and work flexible hours in a fast-paced team environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs, stand for long periods of time
• Valid driver’s licence and clean driving record
• Must be currently located in Canada with an eligible work visa.
• Grape sampling
• Crush pad operations-grape sorting and processing
• General cellar duties, including racking, inoculations, additions, filtering
• Winery sanitation of tanks and equipment
• Assist with bottling operations
• Following current Covid-19 safety protocols
Please submit a detailed resume outlining your qualifications and availability to Mark Hopley by June 15, 2021.
Only potential candidates will be contacted.