Digital Marketing Specialist – Vancouver, BC 12 Month Contract Position (Maternity Leave)
Trialto Wine Group Ltd. is seeking a highly motivated and driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team of wine professionals for a 12 month maternity leave replacement contract, with the possibility of extension, starting July 2, bc 2020 or sooner.
We are a dynamic company with a focus on wines of ‘People, Place, and Time’. We represent some of the best family owned wineries from around the world, and work to ensure they are sold and marketed effectively in our market. The right candidate must be: collaborative, resourceful, detail oriented, a self-starter who takes initiative and can communicate clearly and effectively.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Portfolio & Marketing Manager and the Trade Marketing Coordinator.
This position will focus on developing and executing appropriate digital trade and consumer marketing programs; creating and executing on digital marketing programs that tell the stories of our wines as they relate to People, Place and Time; leveraging accolades, awards and product highlights and analyzing product information to develop brand insights.
This role is a combination of execution and coordination responsibilities. The Specialist will create regular photo, video and written content, while managing a budget for supplementary content creation, social advertising and influencer relationship management.
In addition, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be tracking digital campaign performance and provide strategic marketing initiatives. This position is also responsible for maintaining and growing our traditional media and influencer contacts and managing social media initiatives used to promote brand awareness.
- 2 – 5 years’ working experience in a marketing related field
- Experience in the wine industry in some capacity.
- A strong passion for wine. Intermediate to advanced wine knowledge gained from formal education or experience equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong copy writing and an eye for design.
- Expert knowledge of social media channels and strategies.
- Intermediate experience with video editing, particularly Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of and experience with SEO and basic HTML.
- Experience using Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Illustrator desired, but not required.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Outlook.
- Post-secondary education from a recognized College or University in a related field.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining accuracy and detail.
- Superior creative, and analytical thinking abilities.
Compensation: Trialto offers market competitive base salary and a paid holiday on your birthday.
Application deadline: Posting will be active until the position is filled. (Start date: July 2nd, 2020 or sooner)
Only candidates selected for interviewing will be contacted.