At Andrew Peller Limited (APL), we deliver the perfect brand experience for every lifestyle, occasion, and generation. Through collaboration, open communication, honesty, drive to win, and accountability, we inspire teammates to be extraordinary every day.
Who We Are
We are one of Canada's largest and oldest wine companies with a rich heritage in quality winemaking. We produce some of Canada's most recognized brands and offer our teammates a challenging and rewarding employment experience.
We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated Estate Marketing Manager to join our team at Black Hills Estate Winery (BHEW). Black Hills Estate Winery is situated on the scenic Black Sage Bench in Oliver, British Columbia and has been producing premium wine in this region since 1999. Known for the Nota Bene Bordeaux inspired blend, our focus is precise vineyard management, minimal intervention in the winery, and world class wine experiences offered to the thousands of visitors we see annually.
Reporting into the Regional Estate Manager, South Okanagan, the Estate Marketing Manager, will be responsible for developing marketing initiatives and collateral to drive traffic, growth, and revenue at Black Hills Winery Estate, using a variety of marketing mediums that are aligned with corporate priorities and objectives.
We are looking for a teammate with:
- Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent, combined with two (2) plus years brand/hospitality marketing experience
- Bonus points for retail marketing experience
- Exceptional communication skills; a proven track record in achieving results
- Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities
- Proficiency in online and offline marketing tools and ability to work within tight timelines
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment and able to manage competing demands
This teammate will be accountable for:
- Collaborating with the Brand Manager in developing & executing a variety of marketing and promotional materials that will: increase the footprint to the winery; evolve the wine club; and promote and profile various events
- Creating partnerships with the local tourism associations and the hospitality industries, leveraging guests/traffic to the winery
Developing and executing a social media strategy
- In collaboration with the Brand Manager, management of media relations and media requests related to food and wine lifestyle
- Creating an annual marketing plan; budgeting and managing all expenses related to Estate marketing
- Execution of consumer surveys and all on-site research programs
- Collaborating with the Brand Manager ensuring consistency with overall brand strategy
*Please submit a detailed resume outlining your qualifications no later than March 27, 2020
We are conducting an internal and external search simultaneously. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to meeting the needs of persons with temporary and/or permanent disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation in the workplace and will make an effort to meet those needs in a timely manner by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in the areas of information, communications, and employment.