Assistant Brand Manager
Von Mandl Family Estates
At Mission Hill Family Estate and Von Mandl Family Estates, we connect with our consumers through exceptional winemaking and building distinctive brands. We encourage our employees to reach their potential by creating a dynamic and collaborative environment, constantly challenge the norms and offering tangible rewards for professional growth. If you’re looking for a career that will engage and inspire you to excel – join our family!
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager (VMF Estates), the Assistant Brand Manager will work closely with the senior brand manager to develop and execute marketing strategies and plans for the company wine portfolio that will build market share and brand equity. You will be responsible for assisting with the strategic and creative development of consumer-focused promotions, this includes managing the various aspects of the marketing mix, regional activations, CRM and multi-media campaigns for our four Estate properties.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individual that has the demonstrated ability to drive results through people, teams and cross-functional relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Execute strategic marketing plans based on analytics, consumer insights, industry and market trends that deliver measurable results against financial and non-financial KPIs.
• Manage the development and execution of programs across a variety of channels, including On-premise, retail, print, digital, partnerships and events.
• All aspects of project management – from scheduling through to design and layout, developing and managing program content, and production.
• Coordinate projects with internal and external partners (printers, designers, PR, XM); responsible for critical paths and meeting deadlines.
• Working with business leads and creative teams to ensure marketing programs align with and enhance the VMF brands and business strategy.
• Writing and presenting project plans and creative briefs to internal stakeholders and external partners.
• Tracking performance through detailed post-mortem analysis.
• Responsible (with SBM) for management of invoices and brand A&P spends
Interested candidates should possess:
• University Degree in Marketing or related filed
• Minimum 5 years of omni-channel marketing experience.
• Strong analytical skills to interpret market data and build recommendations.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, high level of creativity and attention to detail.
• Integrated marketing experience, including event and product promotions, direct marketing, digital marketing and social media. • Experience with measurement of marketing initiatives and budget management (monitoring expenditures and variances).
• Good knowledge of graphic design and print production process.
• Demonstrated proficiency using computer software applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud.
To explore this challenging opportunity, please apply online, at http://markanthonywineandspirits.ca. We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.