Trefethen Family Vineyards is a family-owned estate vineyard and winery in the Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley. For over fifty years, we have been crafting distinguished estate grown wines that express the unique spirit of our land, vines, and people. Our core values include family, respect, sustainability, authenticity, learning and joy! With loyal customers around the country and the world, and a dedicated team of employees handling every aspect of the operation, from the soil to the table, our business is thriving.
Member Relations Coordinator
The Membership Relations Coordinator is an integral member of the Direct to Consumer (DTC) team, providing unparalleled high-touch customer service to wine club members and administrative support to our membership program. The role is responsible for executing strategies and programs to increase conversion, retention, loyalty, and sales through proactive and personalized member outreach, and effectively managing member relationships to meet departmental KPI’s and goals.
• Act as primary contact for Trefethen wine club members
• Set and achieve short and long-term goals for wine club recruitment, retention, and reactivation, in collaboration with VP Marketing & Consumer Sales
• Build and maintain member relationships to increase satisfaction, retention, and loyalty
• Execute new member onboarding initiatives including general member outreach, welcome letters, and related data entry
• Collaborate with leadership and other key stakeholders to ideate and execute benefit and loyalty program initiatives
• Effectively communicate our brand and sell wines to existing and prospective wine club members via phone, email, and text
• Consistently engage with wine club members during winery visits
• Ensure flawless service standards on all customer interactions; resolve customer issues as they arise with the aim to cultivate delight and loyalty
• Collaborate with and provide support to the Sales Operations team during peak wine club periods as needed, including credit card and database updates, upselling, order processing, declined credit card outreach, and coordination of will call pick ups
• Provide administrative support to DTC department; answer incoming calls, schedule winery reservations, and respond to general inquiries
• Collect, track and report wine club analytics from Commerce7 and WinePulse platforms to gain critical member insights, in collaboration with VP Marketing & Consumer Sales
• Present relevant wine club best practices and KPI’s to hospitality team; reinforce importance of service standards in relation to retention and annual wine club growth goals
• Manage consumer event RSVPs; co-host and participate in virtual and on and off-site special events and pouring opportunities as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Experience in wine club or winery hospitality
• Effective and courteous communication skills with diverse client groups in writing and in person
• Proficient computer skills, including e-mail, customer databases, Google, Word, and Excel
• Experience with Commerce7, CellarPass, WinePulse, and RedChirp software a plus
• Enjoy working in a team environment and open to performing other duties as assigned
• Excellent organization skills, with the ability to handle constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and a calm demeanor
• Provide exemplary customer service with a passion to continually excel and learn more
• Highly dependable with consistent attention to detail
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Work schedule to include weekends and occasional evenings and holidays
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• High school diploma – college degree preferred
Work is performed within a general office environment, with standard office equipment available. Work is sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking for up to 30% of the time.
• Operate a desktop computer using keyboard and mouse, employing repetitive arm and wrist motions.
• Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers.
• Specific vision abilities require close and distance vision.
• Sit for long periods of time.
• Occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 46 pounds.
• Occasionally bend, stoop, reach, kneel, crouch, or climb stairs
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Pay Transparency Disclosure: The base pay scale offered for this position is $26.00-$30.00/hour. This salary range represents what we reasonably expect to pay for this position. However, the actual pay rate will depend upon job-related factors such as overall qualifications, skills, experience, education, etc. The Company reserves the right to modify the range at any time.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.