Grape Expectations is currently seeking a full-time Sales Representative to join our Northern California Sales Team.
We have multiple positions open all over the Bay Area that will focus on Broad Market accounts.
We are looking for experienced, organized, self-motivated candidates who are willing to use a consultative sales approach to sell our diverse portfolio of wines.
• Maintain a Master Route to regularly call on all assigned accounts and ensure that customers are getting their wine in a timely manner
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Personal motivation and a drive to succeed in a highly competitive environment.
• Consistent growth of distribution within assigned accounts; as well as through new account activation in assigned territory
• Establish & maintain rapport with buyers and key contacts at all accounts
• Conduct staff training and wine education for applicable accounts
• Develop monthly, weekly, and daily written plans for execution
• Identify opportunities, develop and implement ‘Account Action Plans’
• Increase business through new placements, managing sell-through with customers, and regularly opening new accounts in territory
• Maintain territory’s accounts receivable
• Work closely with suppliers, sales managers & key account managers to maintain a high standard of service for all customers
• Responding to emails and phone calls, from management, operations, and suppliers in a timely manner
• High School or GED diploma.
• Two (2) years of sales experience in the wine industry is preferred
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft 365 apps and using an iPad
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and current automobile insurance
• Must reside within 15 miles of territory
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 45 lbs.
• Must possess excellent verbal communication, written communication, and listening skills
• Must be a team player who can multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations.
This is a full-time position with a base salary; supplemented by monthly commissions and regular incentives. Grape Expectations also offers a full range of benefits - including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and paid time off.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.