Who we are: We are family-owned and have been in Napa Valley since 1906. While we have been in Napa for a long time, we are forward-thinking and know that pivoting is essential to survive in today’s Napa Valley. We are a small winery team looking for a good cultural fit for our brand. We are looking for a dedicated professional who wants to help us grow, isn’t afraid to do a bit of everything, and be a part of our winery team.
We all wear many hats, and everyone helps everyone here! Whether it’s hosting guests, packing wine, moving inventory, or calling our customers, we are all part of the team. Our goal is to make our winery the best it can be, sell wine and create a positive work environment to have fun. If you want to be a part of our team where we all work together, we want to hear from you.
What we are looking for: We seek an experienced leader to oversee and manage our guest experiences. We seek a go-getter who isn’t afraid to build new winery relationships, has impeccable customer service and phone demeanor and can turn it on for guest experiences in person. The ability to sell wine, motivate a team, be productive in slower times, problem solve independently, be attentive to detail, have good communication skills, strong computer skills, and desire to build something is HUGE.
Prior experience in Napa Valley, a friendly, positive attitude, and honesty are a must.
Positions available: Full time
What we offer: Competitive pay, with bonus opportunities, wine perks
Benefits: Health, vision, dental, and 401K available
Non-negotiable: Working weekends are required. This is an in-person position. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
1) Oversee the daily operations of our tasting room
2) Drive tasting room visitation, build professional relationships, and outreach development
3) Maintain professional relationships and build a referral network
4) Elevate our guest experience before, during, and after the visit
5) Host guest experiences that lead to sales and growth in membership
6) Train team to execute guest experiences on a high level for optimum winery growth
7) Be flexible and open to change if needed
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.