Convene by Dan Kosta is where the story continues for one of Sonoma most decorated vintners. Building on his experiences as the co-founder of Kosta Browne Winery, Dan’s committed to crafting world class Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
Our tasting room is located on Westside Road just minutes from the Healdsburg square. We are seeking a driven, dedicated, and professional individual who can multitask and excel in hospitality, customer service, and sales. Attention to detail and a passion for wine is a must! This role will include management of the hospitality space as well as administrative and direct to consumer daily communication.
• Oversee and manage all day-to-day Tasting Room operations.
• Oversee and manage opening and closing daily, including setup and breakdown of tasting room per operating hours.
• Coordinate master hourly work schedule, weekly, for all staff, including Tasting Room Lead, and part-time employees (1-2 est.) and guide their success.
• Audit inventory, place TR replenishment orders as needed through AVC, and assist with pick-up & delivery to TR.
• Monitor TR disposables and assets, placing replenishment orders as needed.
• Assist General Manager with monthly inventory reconciliation.
• Accurately enter all transactions and customer information in our POS software.
• Assist reporting obligations as needed.
• Support all Customer Service by Channel
• Maintain a clean, elegant, neat & tidy tasting room, performing cleaning as needed.
• Other time and effort, outside of standard Tasting Room hours, will be required from time to time and will be communicated by the General Manager and agreed to by the
• Greet guests at the door and invite them to share a wine tasting experience.
• Educate guests about all DK Wine Group wines, the story of the brand and its history.
• Host wine tastings and speak about the wines and winemaking process.
• Genuine enthusiasm in sharing our story and our wines.
• Use creativity, persuasiveness, and drive to generate and increase revenue.
• Possess a welcoming and cheerful disposition, a passion for fine wine and hospitality, a strong work ethic and strong communication skills.
• Work with Proprietor and GM to develop and implement a Wine Club.
• Convert tasting experiences into wine sales, convert guests to mailing list and wine club members, and drive repeat business.
• Collaborate with DK Wine Group team members to create and implement wine clubs, programs, and offerings in all DTC Channels.
• Work with Bacchus Landing greater team for events and planning.
• Availability to work weekends, events, and holidays is required.
• Ability to work independently.
• Other duties assigned as needed.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to occasionally bend, reach, or kneel.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
-Four-year college degree, and/or related experience and training
-One or more years’ experience in a winery, restaurant, and/or retail wine
-Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel)
-Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong attention to detail
-Openness and flexibility to changing priorities
-One or more years of customer experience, including telephone sales/marketing
-Ability to work well independently, as well as part of larger team
-Knowledge in Commerce7 and/or Shipcompliant is a plus
-Works Full Time, including weekends
-Primary hours are 9am-5:30pm
-Must be 21+ years of age
Submit Resume to email@example.com
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.