A Sanitation Operator job in Paterson, WA is available at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates (SMWE). This position is Full-time, weekends and nights as needed, and must be 21 - this role is handling alcohol.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
Sanitation Operator II job responsibilities include:
• Understand proper handling and application practices of various sanitation chemicals.
• Read and understand chemical warnings.
• Disassemble equipment and tank valves for cleaning purposes reassemble equipment when sanitized.
• Work independently with limited supervision.
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
• Continual communication with supervisors on location needed for sanitation.
• Must be 21 years old.
• Must be organized and detail orientated able to balance multiple demands and competing priorities.
• Must be a self-motivated and a team player.
• Must be comfortable working at various heights and in tight spaces.
• Experience with forklift and scissor lift
• We follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in our production facilities. You will be required to follow all GMP and Safety requirements.
$16.46 - $21.40 based on relevant experience
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate's prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth. We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce.
• Health Care Coverage including medical, dental, vision & prescription - eligible on date of hire for full-time employees
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 401(k) with Employer Match and Supplemental Contribution
• Employee Wine Discounts
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first - our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can't accomplish - together - and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in Sanitation Operator II job in Paterson, WA please apply now.
Need assistance with the application process' Click here to review step by step instructions available in English or Spanish.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.