The Eyrie Vineyards is looking to welcome a new full-time team member to be the key presence in our tasting room. They will create a hospitality experience that conveys Eyrie’s commitment to excellence in everything we do. Representing Eyrie to our guests entails a global understanding of the wine world, a comprehensive knowledge of our wines, their provenance, and a desire to inspire our guests to learn more. Our goal is to create long-lasting relationships with our guests through providing a rich, gracious, and polished experience.
Guest Education and Hospitality Manager
• Orchestrate tastings tailored to both the first-time guest as well as our life-long customers
• Maintain the tasting room and equipment in clean and stocked condition at all times
• Collaborate with other team members to ensure seamless and accurate order fulfillment
• Network with other tasting rooms, hotels, and restaurants to broaden Eyrie’s reach
• Be the primary face of Eyrie for the wine club
• Run an organized, and thoughtful tasting program
• Troubleshoot problems, advance goals, and lead tasting room assistants.
• Wine nerd with a world perspective
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Proficiency with spreadsheets and point of sale systems
• Foreign language skills welcomed
• A roll-up-your sleeves, DIY attitude
This is a full-time, hourly position. Competitive compensation package increases based on experience. Employee benefits include medical and dental insurance, a matching retirement program, and employee pricing on wine.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.