Perform the maintenance and repair of electrical and mechanical production and supporting plant equipment. Responsible for the day to day maintenance of winey equipment, set up and installation with limited direct supervision.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Complete all PM Work Orders
- Complete commonly required repairs and troubleshooting
- Mentor junior staff and perform OJT
- Read and understand equipment manuals
- Creates, reviews and modifies PM & CM type work orders
- Plan and oversee work
- Identify and purchase parts
- Appropriately seeks advice when additional expertise or authority is needed
- Understands TFE business processes - work orders, inventory management, purchasing, etc.
- Understands operation of equipment and systems
- Create work instructions for routine tasks
- Proficient computer skills / familiarity with MS Office
- Responsible for understanding the Food Safety and Quality Management System and related activities, including the SQF Food Safety & Quality Policy
- Education: High School diploma or GED required, trade school certification preferred
- Experience Preferred: Minimum 4 years’ experience preferred
- Proficient in 3 of the following skills: Bottling Equipment, General Maintenance and Welding
- Beginning in 2 of the following skills: PLC, Machining
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Problem-solving skills in mechanical and electrical areas
- Demonstrates a highly motivated work ethic
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively work as part of team
- Ability to accurately follow instructions and take direction
- Ability to respond to frequently changing production pressures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s license preferred
- Moderate to heavy physical work
- Work site may be any one of Trinchero Family Estates’ facilities
- Standing for long periods of time (8 hours per day)
- Must comply with all safety equipment requirements including ear plugs and safety glasses
- Exposure to various chemicals in production areas
- Exposure to machinery, forklifts and related production equipment
- Long and irregular hours during peak periods or on various shifts
- Depending on production efficiencies, weekend work will be required.
- Extensive walking and lifting of up to 55 pounds
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.