• Leader in the fine wine industry for 20 yrs plus.
• 100,000+ bottles currently in inventory with a mix of old and new world wines.
• The best back vintage access in the industry.
• Firm that is growing rapidly domestically.
• Company based upon passion, professionalism and honesty.
• Will provide health and retirement packages.
• Immediate start.
Job Description: We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Junior Wine Sales Portfolio Manager to join our team. As a Jr Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with private clients and other potential clients to promote and sell our wine portfolio. The position will also require the candidate to work our corporate events in the hopes of selling the brand and meeting new clients. Your goals will be to expand our client list and in increase our sales revenue, meet sales targets, host wine tastings, provide operational support, and contribute to the growth and reputation of Italian Wine Merchants. You will play a role in optimizing our sales processes and supporting our sales team to achieve their targets.
• Sales experience in the wine industry is preferred, but not mandatory.
• Knowledge and passion for wine, including producers, wine regions, varietals, etc. A sommelier certification is not needed, but is a plus.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of NetSuite sales software is a plus.
• Must be of legal drinking age.
• Sales Generation: Identify potential customers, develop sales strategies, and actively promote our wine portfolio to achieve and exceed sales targets.
• Relationship Building: Cultivate and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
• Wine Tastings and Events: Organize and participate in evening and Saturday wine tastings, events, and promotional activities to showcase our wines, educate our clients and expand brand awareness.
• Sales Support: Assist sales representatives with administrative tasks, such as order processing, pricing, and contract management.
• Product Knowledge: Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of our wine portfolio, including wine varietals, regions, and winemaking processes, to effectively educate and engage customers.
• Customer Support: Provide excellent customer service by addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring client satisfaction.
• Sales Reporting: Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and sales forecasts.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.