Tasting Room Sales Associate
Shadybrook Estate, a premium boutique winery nestled in the heart of the Coombsville American Viticultural Area (AVA) in Napa Valley, stands as a testament to the artistry and dedication of both hospitality and winemaking, and has established itself as a beacon of quality and within the renowned Napa Valley. The estate's vineyards benefit from the unique microclimate of the Coombsville AVA, contributing to the production of exceptional wines that capture the essence of the terroir, and estate is home to diverse experiences on the bucolic grounds and inside the 16,000 sq/ft caves. With a commitment to excellence, Shadybrook Estate is poised for further growth and innovation, aiming to elevate the visitor experience and showcase the unparalleled beauty and flavor of this highly sought-after wine region.
In pursuit of this vision, Shadybrook Estate is currently seeking a skilled hospitality professional to join its team. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing the high standards of hospitality that the winery is known for. As the estate continues to evolve and develop new and immersive experiences, the chosen individual will have the exciting opportunity to contribute to the expansion of Shadybrook Estate's presence in one of the most prestigious wine regions in the world. This position represents not only a career opportunity but also an invitation to be part of a passionate and dynamic team dedicated to crafting memorable moments and exceptional wines for patrons seeking an extraordinary Napa Valley experience.
FULL AND PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE. *Please indicate if you are looking for full-time or part-time on your cover letter.
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all visitors.
• Opening and closing of our winery terrace and estate hosting facility.
• Maintain a friendly, warm, and clean tasting room environment.
• Keep knowledgeable on Estate and Napa Valley wines, region, and wine production to share with guests on tours.
• Provide a unique and educational experience to all visitors.
• Contributes to winery sales and wine club sign up goals.
• Coordinate with management to efficiently host visitors and multiple groups.
• Promote current events to the tasting room visitors.
• Assist with winery events as needed.
• Assist in answering winery phones and booking winery reservations.
• Keep knowledgeable on winery experiences.
• Establish relationships with clientele to help maintain referrals and repeat business.
• Support Managers with assignments as needed.
• Support fellow hospitality team members to provide the best level of customer experience.
• Assist with inventory and restocking.
• Curate and maintain relationships with referral sources.
• Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
• Professional attitude and a strong work ethic
• Energetic and personable with guests
• Tasting room and POS experience
• 2 years of hospitality/sales experience
• Possess a strong knowledge of wine
• WineDirect winery software knowledge a plus
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a quick moving environment
• must be 21 years of age or older
• must be able to lift to 50lbs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Available to work nights, weekends, some holidays and have a flexible schedule
Sales and wine club commission
Opportunity for gratuity
Medical, Dental, and Vision
401k plus match
Vacation time accrued
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.