Spire Alexander Valley is a multigenerational, family-owned estate that produces wines with authenticity and exceptional pedigree and are recognized on the world stage. We are searching for a dynamic wine sales professional possessing the ability to work in a fast-paced environment focusing on curating exceptional experiences and providing best-in-class customer service. Applicants must be effective self-starters, confident in their ability to sell luxury wine, and work in a team-oriented environment. This position will be responsible for providing stellar hospitality experiences for our guests, developing new relationships with clients in person, via phone and through email outreach. This position may also include occasional travel to top Direct to Consumer markets to host events and tastings. Our team respects, celebrates, and takes pride in each other's differences, we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. Come join our preeminent group of passionate, trusted, and respected wine industry professionals!
• Curates and maximizes in-person experiences and outbound sales campaigns to meet or exceed monthly/annual sales targets.
• Strengthens preexisting member and collector relationships, while establishing new relationships via phone and email.
• Represent the winery ethos and develop our client base of top tier collectors via a multitude of communication styles including in-person, phone, email, events, etc.
• Develops referral partners through business development activities to drive sales and awareness for the property.
• Assists in hospitality events, calls, and digital communications in a manner that is well organized and consistent with winery expectations.
• Possesses knowledge of Point of Sales systems, including ability to perform opening and closing procedures.
• Work with Estate Manager and all other cross-functional departments to create a wholistic luxury experience that our clients have come to expect.
• Host wine dinners both locally and occasionally out of state to promote relationship building across our top tier collectors driving winery loyalty and sales.
• Supports trade hospitality events as needed, and other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years related experience preferred in sales, customer service or hospitality.
• Knowledge of wines and ability to tell the story that promotes loyalty and sales.
• Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
• Competency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Outstanding ability in customer service and working with the public.
• Commitment to excellence, high standards and working effectively within a team.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
• Flexibility and ability to manage changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
$23.19 - $28.11 - $33.03 per hour
• Health insurance - medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
• 401k with employer match
• Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.