The epitome of a modern classic, Beringer has been Napa Valley's benchmark producer since its establishment in 1876. Beringer is not just a name on a bottle. It is an authentic brand filled with the spirit of American optimism. It's consistent, trusted and respected. It's forward looking, but also extremely proud of its past. The historic estate in St. Helena offers a tradition of hospitality that defines the Napa Valley.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Wine Club Ambassador who will act as the 'face of wine club' (spokesperson & concierge) for consumers as well as the wine club champion & leader at the site, supporting the management and implement of core on-site wine club functions - including relationship management, acquisition programs, retention efforts, and customer service - that helps drive club growth and maintain the overall 'health' of wine club.
This role is responsible for growing wine club membership and current customer retention. This role is also responsible for manning the Tasting Bar during peak hours, private events and customer service.
* You have three years administrative experience; two years successful experience in customer service /sales experience and dealing with the public
* You have one to two years of wine industry/and or wine club experience highly desirable but not required
* You have first class customer service skills and a thirst for staying current in the ever-changing wine industry.
* Your hospitality skills are an absolute must, as our guests and wine club members are the priority in this position.
* You must be able to present an encouraging, professional, and optimistic attitude at all times and under all circumstances.
* You can convey valuable wine education and lively discussion through the presentation of current release wines and our story to new and returning visitors.
* You must be able to lift 40 lbs. (a case of wine)
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
* "TWEforME Day" - an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together - that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be included in our process, please contact email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number.
How to apply
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don't want to miss out, apply today!
Pay Transparency Disclosure: The base pay range offered for this position is $26.75 to $30 per hour. These figures represent what we reasonably expect to pay for this position, but the actual compensation offered will depend upon numerous job-related factors, including but not limited to candidate qualifications, skills, experience, education, location, and alignment with market data. Our expectation is that the incumbent will work out of St. Helena, CA. If the incumbent works out of another location, the wage rate may fall above or below this range. Treasury reserves the right to modify the range in the future.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.