If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEKDA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
Master Mechanic is responsible for independently providing hands-on maintenance and repair services to all areas of winery operations including equipment, infrastructure, fixtures, furnishings and buildings. Independently performs routine and preventative maintenance of all winery equipment.
* Independently performs routine and preventative maintenance of all winery facilities to include but not limited to: Cellar equipment - pumps, hoses, valves & fittings, storage racks, filters, centrifuges, cross flow; Crush equipment - de-stemmers, pumps, presses, conveyors, and hoists.
* Independently performs routine and preventative maintenance of all winery facilities to include but not limited to: Water supply and distribution; Wastewater and storm-water systems and processes; Heating and cooling systems; space conditioning systems; compressed air and gases production storage and distribution; wine tanks and catwalks; Buildings - production, offices and visitors center.
* Independently perform routine and preventative repair and maintenance of all winery vehicles to include but not limited to: Lift-trucks; Flatbed & dump trucks < 26,000lb GVW; Vans & pick ups.
* Sound electrical understanding and troubleshooting skills - 3-phase power distribution and motors; Control circuits (2-wire, 3-wire, holding circuits); Control components (Push-buttons, photo-electric switches, limit switches, relays, contactors & V.F.D.s); PLC's and Ladder logic diagrams.
* Strong understanding of refrigeration processes and equipment (Glycol and/or Ammonia) RETA certification preferred.
* Welding skills - TIG & MIG, and/or sanitary welding.
* Preparation and installation of equipment, including the fabrication of simple parts and troubleshooting production equipment.
* May lead other lower level mechanics on various projects.
* Perform liquid and gas plumbing, and rough carpentry. Occasionally perform finish work.
* Able to complete assignments and work orders with minimal supervisor.
* Ability to operate and be licensed and certified to operate industrial equipment like forklifts, booms, etc.
* Safety-follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
* High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
* 8-10 Years of maintenance experience in a winery setting
* Knowledge of Cooling systems (Glycol Ammonia)
* Forklift Certified
* RETA certified (where applicable)
* LOTO/Confined Space Certified
* Valid CA Driver's License
* Good mechanical and spatial aptitude & all round technical
* Works outdoors/indoors
* Works in warm/cold climates
* Works in high place
* Works on wet surfaces
* Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
* Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
* Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
* Primary office environment may be warehouse/distribution setting
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The purpose of this description is to describe the essential job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
Operations and Production
The salary range for this role is:
$32.77 - $54.62
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expressio
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.