The role is responsible for growing Constellation Brands Wine & Spirits portfolio in a designated area. This role is responsible for the planning, communication and execution of the objectives with our distributor partners, the trade, as well as achieving the company's sales and distribution objectives while being fiscally responsible and focusing on depletion P&L.
Sales Planning and Program Development
* In partnership with the Regional Managers and other Sr. Field Sales Managers, develop assigned distributor business plan meetings, periodic team reviews, market surveys, competitive pricing surveys and general sales meetings with distributor partners and our National Accounts team.
* Provide Regional Manager and assigned accounts with market intelligence and recommendations for effective planning and/or programming
* Provide input into development of account specific category leadership strategy in partnership with Shopper & Guest Solutions Initiative and Channel Insights teams
* Execute new product launches and line extensions to match company objectives
* Manager all business facets in assigned area
Execution and Communication of Sales Objectives
* Develop and maintain IRI reports including at risk reports, chain scorecards, faire share reports, gap reports
* Develop and maintain tracking reports covering chain warehouse inventory, planner tracking, ad tracking, new item tracking, authorization listing, chain store lists and ad-hoc reports
* Implement sales performance measures and targets using the Constellation Brands CORE brand priorities with distributors while assisting in achieving expected results
* Strengthen existing retailer relationships through continuous engagement with category management teams at the account providing strategic thinking and expertise in category leadership
In Market Training and Relationship Development
* Develop, cultivate and maintain strong collaborative relationships with General Sales Manager, Regional Managers and Senior Field Sales Managers
* Leverage relationships to explore business opportunities throughout your assigned territory
* Work with, coach and educate distributor sales members on Constellation Brands' brand priorities and standards
* Partner with Trade Marketing to understand brand health and needs
Administration and Analysis
* Provide feedback to Regional Manager on market issues, opportunities, changes, distributor issues and competitive activity
* Prepare and maintain all applicable financial records, budgets and forecasts for your assigned area
* Conduct post-promotional analysis in conjunction with SOM (as applicable)
* Conduct and report weekly progress checks of distributor performance for your assigned area
* Insure required reports and T&E are turned in timely, as necessary, and budget is maintained
* Utilize Compass and all other CBI communication and collaboration tools
* Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience
* 5 years of related beverage industry experience required
* Understanding of three-tier distribution system
* Alcohol & Beverage industry highly preferred
* Retail Experience preferred
* Experience in managing supplier/distributor business across an entire state
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, including but not limited to Excel, Power Point, Word, Sharepoint, Access and One Note
* Proficient in the use of all category management software, concepts, analytical techniques; have a thorough understanding of syndicated data.
* Ability to travel frequently within assigned area of business via car, 60-75% of time
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Work Environment:
+ Must be able to stand, walk, sit.
+ Must be able to move up to 55 lbs.
+ Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
+ Climb or balance stairs/ladders.
+ Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
+ Must have close vision, distant vision, and ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision.
+ Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
+ Must have a valid driver's license, be able to drive a car and travel via plane/train as needed.
* Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Little Rock, Arkansas
The salary range for this role is:
$93,100.00 - $145,600.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orien
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.