Supervise all operations required in production of finished case goods in accordance with policies set by department. Responsibilities include: Production scheduling, performance evaluating, efficiency analysis and improvement, quality analysis and improvement, and assisting in management of safety and training programs. Assist in maintaining department and Company goals to deliver productivity, efficiency and cost accountabilities. This position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
* Oversee production operation (production scheduling, staffing, attendance, reporting, procedure adherence, consistency and quality).
* Oversee and train staff daily procedures, expectations and responsibilities.
* Maintain daily shift and department production reports.
* Works various shifts, when required by production demand.
* Maintain and communicate daily production requirements
* Collaborate with other department supervisors to assure communication, execution of procedures and performance of operations.
* Responsible for daily physical inspections of the warehouse and bottling lines to maintain visibility, provide support and assure operations are running in a safe and efficient manner.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience of 5+ years
* Must possess strong leadership and teambuilding skills
* Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Must possess excellent verbal communication skills
* Experience in manufacturing, food processing or related field
* Computer experience essential (Microsoft Office software - essential, BPCS - desirable)
* 5 years' experience in production leadership, planning or equivalent in a manufacturing environment
* Experience working in lean manufacturing environment
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods
* Lifting may be required
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
* Work Environment:
* Works outdoors/indoors
* Works in warm/cold climates
* Works in high places
* Works on wet surfaces
* Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
* Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
* Must be able to move up to 55 lbs.
* Must be able to climb stairs.
* Primary office environment may be production/distribution setting
Operations and Production
The salary range for this role is:
$76,800.00 - $115,100.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.