Regal Wine Imports is an importer and wholesale distributor of wines, spirits and beers based in Moorestown, New Jersey. Co-founders Dan Bada and Charlie Trivinia believe that expert palates and the development of long-term, meaningful relationships are the keys to building a successful company. For over 40 years, Regal has held true to that vision. The company continues to grow, now counting more than 90 employees, two offices, and a broad local and national distribution network.
1. Provide administrative and clerical support to the sales team.
2. Primary liaison for administrative reporting and related duties for New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and National Sales managers.
3. Responsible for major account product submissions and specific product compliance issues.
4. Exhibit a high level of professionalism while working with both internal and external customers.
5. Use problem solving skills to identify root causes of sales-related inquiries and provide feedback on how to overcome the issues.
6. Communicate effectively with other departments to maintain and resolve sales-related inquiries.
7. Scheduling meetings across multiple time zones in a timely manner and ensuring all the meeting attendees receive agendas or pertinent details to support productive engagements.
8. Attend and set up for sales meetings in NJ/NY office as needed.
9. Provide general office management support, as needed.
10. Coverage for sales team while they are out of the office, including calls to accounts, order entry, and directing requests.
11. Become proficient in the use of Apprise, Dispatch Track, company e-mail, Fresh Desk, Excel, Word, Global Search, PLCB portal, and other software as required by department procedures.
12. Create and distribute reports for use by the sales teams.
13. Coordinating the generation of price books.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Must have at least 2-3 years of sales support or customer service experience.
• Industry experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers over the phone.
• Basic wine knowledge is highly desirable.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• This position is fast-paced and deals with shifting priorities.
• Must be flexible and easily adapt to change as business priorities shift.
• Strong organizational and follow up skills
• Highly motivated and works well independently and in a team.
• General computer knowledge with a focus on Word, Excel, and Outlook required. Must have reliable transportation.
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to successfully multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
• Ability to work independently and anticipate support needs.
• Travel to NY office meetings/events.
• Must embrace and demonstrate Regal Wine Core Values.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.