About Foley Family Wines
Established by Bill Foley in 1996, Foley Family Wines is a portfolio of highly acclaimed wines and spirits from some of the world’s greatest estates. The company owns more than 24 wineries and a distillery, each with its distinct style, legacy, and approach to hospitality. FFW has expanded its portfolio significantly since its founding, with acquisitions that include Chalk Hill Estate Winery, Sebastiani, Roth, Banshee and Lancaster in Sonoma; Merus and Foley Johnson in Napa Valley; Lincourt, Firestone, and Foley Estates in Southern California; Four Graces in Oregon; and Three Rivers in Washington. In 2023, the company began operating Minden Mill Distilling in Nevada. In 2022, FFW acquired Silverado Vineyards in Napa Valley; in 2021, it acquired Sonoma County’s Chateau St. Jean; and in 2020, it purchased Ferrari-Carano in Dry Creek Valley. The portfolio also includes wineries in France, Argentina, and New Zealand. In addition, the Foley Food & Wine Society offers members a luxury lifestyle community that celebrates culinary experiences, entertainment, and travel in the United States, New Zealand, France, and Argentina.
The Bilingual Human Resource Representative will assist their HR Business Partner with complex and specialized administrative tasks. The HR Representative plays a key role in supporting all human resource initiatives and serves as a contact for employees, managers, and applicants throughout the life cycle of an employee.
** This position will be based at both Firestone Vineyards (Los Olivos) and Foley Estates Vineyard (Lompoc). Friday will be an optional remote day, depending on business needs.**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate in a team-based environment; providing excellent, responsive customer service to employees and managers.
• Support all HR functions and team members – recruiting, benefits, leave of absences, etc. – across the company portfolio.
• Provides assistance to employees and managers in the administration of HR policies, procedures and programs to ensure all supervisors and managers are fully knowledgeable of their responsibilities and the resources available to them.
• Coordinate onboarding/exiting process, present information and materials, and ensure all onboarding/exiting tasks are complete within the appropriate systems.
• Actively update and maintain HRIS data base and personnel files to ensure records are accurate.
• Update new employee information and various employee changes after verifying necessary documentation and approvals have been obtained.
• Reviews and audits employee records (HRIS, SuccessFactors, etc.) to ensure accuracy and compliance within company policies or guidelines. Assists with resolving discrepancies as needed.
• Support employee off-boarding process; ensure appropriate paperwork is submitted and processed.
• Develop understanding of our employees, departments, our work and culture.
• Proactively address questions / issues from employees by answering questions and/or facilitating resolution of employee concerns.
• Manages the HR Inbox and provides responses to general HR related questions or directs email inquiry to appropriate HR team member(s) for handling.
• Generate reports and analyze for trends/metrics, in partnership with HR team members to develop solutions, programs and policies to support business decisions.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Other Abilities
• Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise good judgment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with employees, management and applicants.
• Comfortable with variety; able to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Highly attention to detail and committed to accuracy and follow-through.
• Proactive attitude, enthusiastic and service oriented.
• Ability to effectively manage time, resolve issues and make decisions.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Education & Experience
• 3 years of work experience in a professional environment – preferably in recruitment or Human Resources capacity.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• High-level of proficiency with Microsoft Suite plus experience with an Applicant Tracking System and HRIS system.
Pay Scale: The base pay range offered for this position is $30 - $32 per hour. This range is what we reasonably expect to pay for this role. The actual compensation offered will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, qualifications, skills, experience, education, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Company Core Values:
Teamwork – Be Each Other’s Partners in Wine
Commitment – Crush Every Day Like It’s Harvest
Quality – Good vs. Grape: It’s All in The Details
Integrity – It Takes a Vineyard
Safety – Tend the Vines
Entrepreneurship – Love the Wine You’re With
Fun! - Smile! You Have Purple Teeth!
Foley Family Wines provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.