The Senior Facilities Specialist is an experienced, independent problem-solver with a strong team, service and hospitality orientation. The Senior Facilities Specialist is responsible for oversight and timely execution of a full range of advanced Facilities processes, to ensure smooth, efficient workplace operations for Constellation Brands' 400+ person Chicago office, including but not limited to:
* provide independent oversight for day to day onsite workplace FFE maintenance, repairs and operations
* support Facilities team with advanced technical, analytical and MS Office skills, especially Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* provide knowledgeable and timely oversight of contractor/outside services such as mailroom, janitorial, PM contractors, records vendor and bar/cafe/roof deck activities.
* support CBI and building security and emergency preparedness programs and procedures
* with guidance from Facilities Manager, own day to day building management/tenant collaborative relationship
* oversee and track bar/cafe amenities, office supplies and stationery purchasing and inventory management
* partner with Facilities Manager on space planning, floorplans and seating, ensuring office standards compliance.
* manage departmental and construction project vendor onboarding, POs, budgets and schedules,
* provide advanced level of analytical and technical support as required to both Facilities Manager and VP, Facilities Management and Security, including special projects and departmental RFPs.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
* Cross-train with Facilities Manager and other Facilities/Security team members to ensure the efficient, day-to-day operation of Chicago corporate office and US satellite commercial sales/consolidated offices.
* Support Facility Manager by serving as primary onsite Point of Contact for all non-emergency requests i.e., security, Electrical, HVAC, engineers/janitorial, PMs, plants, bar/cafe equipment and other day to day issues. Collaborate with CBI security, reception and building management on security issues including badge activation/deactivation, HIDs, COIs, waivers, etc.
* Partner with Facilities Manager to oversee and suggest improvements to Mailroom team contracted operations for mailroom and office services.
* Collaborate with Fleet Facilities Specialist and Mailroom contractors to ensure efficient inventory levels; use analysis and reporting to track and anticipate requirements of office/bar/cafe amenities, mailroom and copier rooms. Co-own with Fleet Facilities Specialist the Staples office supply and managed print services relationship and related RFP activities for this vendor.
* Utilizing SpaceIQ software, partner with Facilities Manager on space tracking and seat assignments to ensure companywide space compliance and office standards; provide monthly reporting.
* Assist Facilities Manager and greater Facilities/Security team with commercial office space planning, new/reconstruction, FFE projects, move-ins, decommissioning and post occupancy tracking as required.
* Assist Facilities Leadership team in preparing and reporting annual capital plans and general departmental budgets for Facilities locations. Assist with Quarterly Finance lease and capital Plan reviews and signoffs. Assume responsibility for creating and receiving purchase orders, day-to-day departmental and capital expenses, generating and reviewing budget reports as needed for Facilities Manager, reconciling any issues and conducting periodic audits to provide financial insight based on plans.
* Collaborate with building management, CBI Security and Fleet Facilities Specialist to ensure success of Chicago office Emergency Preparedness efforts, including communication and coordination of annual fire drills and associated training sessions prior to event. Recruit additional emergency response team members as needed due to turnover. Work with landlord to provide floor wardens and bi-annual emergency preparedness activities as required. Coordinate with Fleet Facilities Specialist to serve as site contacts for AED, First aid and fire extinguisher maintenance and compliance.
* Own day to day building management/tenant collaborative relationship including work ticket and visitor portal administration, security system audits, property removals, COIs and dock security collaborations, conference center/roof deck reservations, etc.. Schedule and own quarterly walk throughs with landlord representative for contract review, to ensure service meets contract requirements and customer expectations. Review and make recommendations for annual contract services.
* Coordinate and oversee Mailroom and Fleet Facilities Specialist activities to nsure Marvin's bar is fully functional, cleaned, maintained, and stocked at all times.
* In partnership with the Facilities Manager and Chicago team, ensure standards and success of 12th floor events, including but not limited to, meeting with host/POCand contractors, clearly conveying and upholding CBI guidelines and building requirements, timely coordination with building, team, host/POC and outside contractors to ensure compliance.
* Provide office orientation and assistance to all New Hires, including but not limited to building and office packets, badge training, conveying office procedures, emergency preparedness. Provide support for departures including coordination with mailroom and building for personal item removal, review and coordination with HR for workspace clean out, nameplate removal, badge and HID deactivation, floorplan update.
* Collaborate on CBI and department's Go Green and recycling efforts by researching, identifying, recommending and monitoring sustainability initiatives for commercial office sites.
* Oversee off site records storage, secure shred and annual records clean up day activities.
* Assist with ergonomic assessments through review and implementation as appropriate.
* Participate in and implement a vari
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.