Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing hands-on maintenance and repair services to all areas of winery operations including equipment, infrastructure and buildings. Through utilizing a computerized maintenance management system, performs routine and preventative maintenance of all winery equipment under moderate supervision.
* Embrace CBI's safety policies, procedures, and programs
* Perform skilled, complex troubleshooting, repair, modification, installation, and preventative maintenance on buildings, facilities, winery and/or bottling equipment, and systems.
* Perform routine and preventative maintenance of all winery facilities to include but not limited to: pumps, hoses, valves & fittings, filters, centrifuges, de-stemmers, presses, conveyors, and hoists.
* Perform welding, electrical repair, fabrication, mechanical repair, basic refrigeration and HVAC repair, liquid and gas plumbing, and other mechanical tasks.
* Perform routine and preventative maintenance of all winery facilities to include but not limited to: Water supply and distribution; Wastewater and storm-water systems and processes; HVAC systems; compressed air and gases production storage and distribution; wine tanks and catwalks.
* Working knowledge of PLCs and other types of control devices required.
* Must be able to work other shifts as needed.
* Must be able to work 7 days per week, overtime, and holidays as required.
* Actively support departmental goals.
* High School Diploma/GED
* 2-5 Years of Maintenance Experience Required
* Forklift Certified
* LOTO/Confined Space Experience
* Valid CA Driver's License
* Basic Welding Skills - TIG & MIG
* Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
* Plumbing and fabrication experience
* Strong electrical experience
* Ability to read blue prints and troubleshoot
* 5+ Years Experience
* Ammonia Refrigeration Experience
* Food & Beverage Facility Maintenance Experience
* Instrumentation and controls experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Physical Requirements: The employee frequently is required to sit, talk or listen and drive long distances. The employee is occasionally required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Frequent walking, including going up and down stairs and ladders, and bending are required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Work Environment: Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are cold, wet, slippery and noisy. Involves exposure to hazardous conditions.
* Travel Required: None
Operations and Production
The salary range for this role is:
$25.29 - $40.39
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.