This position is responsible for driving the support of Constellation Brands Wine and Spirits distribution and route to market strategy, distributor contracts and various initiatives to drive revenue and profit growth. The Distributor Strategy Analyst will be a key contributor to the broader Sales Strategy team and create substantial value for the organization. This includes driving analysis for distributor/broker partnership terms and negotiations, supporting development of route to market strategies for new product development and acquisitions against the wine and spirits portfolio, and supporting the broader Sales Strategy and Sales organization.
* Support Distributor and Broker negotiations and ongoing partnership management
* Develop executive level content highlighting opportunities, recommended path forward
* Identify key terms for negotiation and create a storyline/pitch supporting negotiations
* Create economic models to support negotiations with new or existing agreements
* Provide problem solving leadership to monetize new route to market opportunities as they arise
* Support the alignment of Distributor priorities to CBI's strategic initiatives
* Manage new distributors set up and alignment of brands to our preferred Route to Market
* Contribute to enhance capabilities to strive toward best-in-class in market execution
* Support the Sales Strategy team on any route-to-market design initiatives
* Identify new Distributor partnership opportunities across Open, Control and Franchise markets
* R&D recommendations regarding the CBI's commercial operating models and initiatives
* Develop sales strategies to maximize revenue and meet sales goals
* Lead projects to capture all Route to Market and state landscape information
* Document Distributor Strategy processes, robust department reporting and ROI analytics
Key Relationships (not exhaustive):
Sr. Director of Sales Strategy, Director Distributor Strategy, Manager Distributor Strategy, Director of Commercial Planning, Director of Sales Operations, Manager Commercial Planning, Sales Operations Managers, Field Sales Teams, Pricing and Compliance, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Data Management, Customer Service, Supply and Demand Planning
* Bachelor's degree required
* Strong aptitude for math, financial concepts and data analysis
* Strong written and verbal communication and storytelling skills
* Strategic mindset and quick learner
* 2-3 years' experience in CPG sales (wine and spirits preferred), strategy consulting, CPG strategy or investment banking (can include internships)
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Ability to build financial models in excel
* Excellent analytical skills with ability to analyze multiple sets of complex data to identify opportunities and generate recommendations and rational to close gaps
* Demonstrated ability to use data and insight to persuade senior executives
* Project management experience and meticulous organization skills
* Strong executive presence
* Demonstrates an organizational savvy and energy to get things done
* Must be authorized to work in the United States
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Virtual - US
The salary range for this role is:
$69,800.00 - $104,700.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.