ASPIRA, Fine Wine & Craft Spirits, is a collection of the most acclaimed wine and spirit brands within the Constellation Brands portfolio. ASPIRA is driven by talented winemakers, distillers, storytellers, and purveyors who are relentlessly focused on creating exceptional luxury experiences.
The ASPIRA Fine Wines & Craft Spirits portfolio includes Robert Mondavi® Winery, The Prisoner Wine Company, Schrader® Cellars, To Kalon Vineyard® Company, Booker Vineyard, Mount Veeder Winery, Lingua Franca Winery, High West Distillery®, Casa Noble® Tequila, Nelson's Green Brier Distillery, Copper & Kings Distillery, Austin Cocktails, and others.
These award-winning brands and, the passionate and talented people behind them, create the world's best wines and spirits at the nexus of art and science, where creativity and dedication meet unparalleled vineyards, grain sources, and state-of-the-art facilities around the world, from Napa Valley to Tuscany, Nashville to Tequila, Mexico. With respect for the icons who started it all, stewardship of the land and the boldness to do things differently, ASPIRA delivers unrivaled brands and experiences.
Responsible for the overall management, direction, and coordination of the entire Austin Cocktail operation. An influential leader, who brings people together to work collaboratively to achieve site goals. Ensures company and brand objectives are met with safety and quality standards top of mind.
* Act as team lead to peers and teams at site to influence and maintain overall culture, morale and team spirit, face of leadership to internal team, addresses employee concerns, partners with appropriate functional leaders to problem solve and avoid and address employee relations issues to find solutions.
* Lead and oversee the production of product needed for sale in hospitality space.
* Responsible for all regulatory procedures that are associated with producing spirited products.
* Manage the guest experience and the hospitality team.
* Hiring and scheduling for all areas of the operation.
* Working with our finance partners on budgeting, and monthly reporting and responsible for the sites P&L.
* Highlights areas of concern to leadership, involves appropriate leaders and partners to solve.
* Coordinates Austin Cocktail and CBI activities, eg. townhalls that require coordination/participation across functions.
* Partners with functional peer leaders to ensure there is appropriate focus of all areas at site
* Be the link from CBI to site, connecting the day-to-day operations to the company goals and strategies. Effectively communicate CBI's goals and values to site. Effectively communicate site's needs and values to CBI
* Implements previously set out best in class strategies for safety, quality, performance and cost
* Builds positive working relationships with founders, peers in achieving and maintaining the accuracy and consistent flow of information, execution of procedures, and performance of the overall operations. Create a sense of teamwork across all functions at the site.
* Determines policies consistent with company or divisional and directs and supervises the application of such policies.
* Represents the Company in the community and promotes the goodwill and interest in community activities.
* Maintains relationships with local vendors, works with Finance in all departments to ensure a smooth operation of payables and purchasing especially in emergency situations.
* Identifies areas for training/improvement with functional partners at site.
* Proven track record of team building and employee relations.
* Strong decision-making ability.
* 5 years in a hospitality leadership role.
* Product production and strong understanding on RTD cocktails.
* Excellent influencing, communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
* Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.
* Ability to effectively set expectations and communicate directives to all team members.
* Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders.
* Have a strong understanding of cost structures and developing key performance indicators.
* Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite, SAP, and other computer programs as required.
* Experience in planning, organizing, and controlling a complex dynamic operation.
* Participatory/collaborative management style
* Strong project management experienced
* Technical orientation
* Hospitality leadership experience
* Bachelor's degree in business, Engineering, Food Science, Fermentation Science or related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 5+ years of relevant industry leadership experience
ASPIRA, Fine Wines & Craft Spirits is a division of Constellation Brands. Constellation Brands is a producer, creator and marketer of beer, wine & spirits brands that people love. Constellation Brands is the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S at retail with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy.
Austin Cocktails Warehouse
Hospitality & Retail
The salary range for this role is:
$76,800.00 - $115,100.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.