The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for assessing business requirements and designing/implementing infrastructure solutions using both on-premise and public cloud services. Additional duties include creating documentation and automation processes to ensure efficient and repeatable solutions, utilizing Infrastructure as Code methodologies, and transitioning these solutions to the operations team for ongoing support. This role will collaborate with IT and business stakeholders, technology teams, vendors, and CBI leadership to ensure that the services provided align with the company's cloud-first, product-centric, and security-focused strategic plans.
* Develop, implement, and maintain scalable and automated infrastructure solutions using cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
* Architect, implement, and maintain a state-of-the-art CI/CD pipeline that enables seamless and expedited software delivery.
* Utilize tools like Terraform or CloudFormation to implement and manage infrastructure as code (IaC).
* Continuously enhance and optimize processes, tools, and technologies to improve efficiency and reliability.
* Stay updated on emerging technologies for potential integration into the organization.
* Document designs, processes, projects, tools, standards, and techniques, ensuring that documentation remains relevant and up to date.
* Coordinate with vendors to complete projects and provide operational support.
* Collaborate with the Security, Audit, and Cloud Center of Excellence teams to ensure adherence to security, compliance, and cloud best practices.
* Apply a software engineering mindset to system administration tasks.
* Experience working in an Agile environment, preferably Agile Scrum.
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience with major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, or Bash.
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience with CICD pipelines, Ansible, and Terraform for infrastructure provisioning and configuration management. Strong technical background in various infrastructure areas, including Linux, Windows, Storage, Networking, Databases, and backup technologies.
* Adaptability and flexibility.
* Building productive working relationships.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
* Demonstrated experience as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar role, with a deep understanding of software development and operations.
* Extensive experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP, as well as proficiency in infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform and CloudFormation.
* Proficient in scripting and automation using languages such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell.
* Strong knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tools, including Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, and CircleCI.
* Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools like Prometheus, ELK stack, and Splunk.
* Understanding of networking concepts and adherence to security best practices.
* Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Track record of successfully executing major IT infrastructure initiatives within specified timelines and budgets.
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with advanced problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
* Experience in leading teams, including onshore and offshore members.
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment that embraces change.
* Comprehensive understanding of ITIL/ITSM principles for efficient management of operational service delivery.
Victor, New York
Chicago, Illinois, Chicago Office, Rochester, New York
The salary range for this role is:
$124,200.00 - $198,400.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, th
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.