With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
An an HR Manager supporting our Fresno Region, provides consultative HR guidance and support; implements human resource policies, projects, programs, and initiatives to multiple business functions or large client groups. Supports organizational planning, development, coaching and change management. Partners with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs- Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, People Operations, etc.) to provide employee services. Manages and directs a team of human resources representatives that provide HR guidance to multiple sites.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Drives alignment of people, HR processes and policies to support business OGSMs and initiatives and works closely with client group leadership with the support of the COEs to develop and implement HR solutions to ensure alignment to business strategy and successful business results.
• Partners with the HR COEs in the application of existing human resources policies and objectives.
• Serves as the main facilitator during any meetings of their client group(s) leadership team.
• Manages a team of human resource representatives that provide guidance to site managers to ensure alignment with corporate business strategies.
• Coaches employees, supervisors and leaders on how to manage employee issues. This includes coaching and development discussions, change management, career pathing, advising and the assimilation of talent.
• Coordinates with OD to assist in the completion of self-assessments; coaches managers on how to complete performance assessments.
• Aligns talent strategies by identifying short- and long-term staffing needs.
• Facilitates talent management and succession planning, including Star Modeling, strategic workforce planning and skills team oversight.
• Works with the business to evaluate, review and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to drive continuous improvement and best practice sharing.
• Works with the Compensation COE to ensure proper understanding and proper implementation of Gallo's Compensation programs, including base pay and incentive programs.
• Participates in the Succession Planning processes; ensures integration into performance management and staffing decisions.
• Supports Core Processes to include facilitating calibration sessions, working with the business to ensure performance ratings are calibrated, PIP attainment is properly documented, and any promotions or equities are planned and supported.
• Collaborates with the department management team and union officials to develop, apply, and interpret labor relations policies and practices; monitors implementation of policies concerning wages/hour laws ensuring compliance labor contract and government regulatory compliance.
• Oversee application of labor relations practices to ensure compliance to our CBA across a large multi-site organization.
• Maintains relationships with union leadership through both proactive communication and addressing concerns as they arise. Partners to seek resolution.
• Identifies new opportunities where HR can add benefit to the business.
• Partners with business to enhance productivity by leveraging knowledge of client group organizational structure.
• Ensures adherence of affirmative action plans; supports corporate diversity initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of human resources generalist experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; or High School equivalency and 9 years of human resource generalist experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Supervisory experience.
• Ability to influence and build collaborative relationships.
• Required to travel to company offices, sites, and/or meeting locations for onboarding, training, meetings, and events for development, department needs, and business delivery up to 5% of the time, with or without reasonable accommodation. This may be in addition to travel requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
• Required to be 18 years or older. This may be in addition to other age requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:
• Bachelor's degree plus 7 years of human resources generalist experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Ability to facilitate and drive strategic discussions.
• Experience speaking effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
• Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel at an intermediate level.
• Experience working on special projects.
• Hiring Salary Range Posted: $115,900 -$173,900
• Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
• This position includes a competitive benefits package.
• Winery - Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Id - 103231
Gallo's policy is to afford equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees and not to discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, ch...
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.