We're the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirts brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we're driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow and well into the future. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we're just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
The Category Analyst (CA) is a pivotal team member that completes a wide variety of important analytical and technical assignments for the Category Management (CM) and Sales teams. The CA demonstrates strong technical skills, the ability to interpret data, draw conclusions, develop insights and presentations, execute space management projects and interact with retailers. The CA is a willing learner, quick study, and premier executioner of software packages and processes to cement Constellation's reputation as a dependable provider of CM solutions. This position is an analyst within the Southeast BU Beer Sales Team and is accountable for providing space, assortment and category support services on key strategic accounts, including GPM, Wawa, Sheetz and other rapidly growing regional chain retailers.
* Engages with the broader category team to support the JDA Suite (Space Planning, Space Automation, Assortment Optimization, Planogram Generator (PG), Category Knowledge Base (CKB), Category Knowledge Server (CKS))
+ Conduit to JDA to resolve support issues with the user base.
+ Coordinate with IT and technical teams to ensure efficient use of technology.
* Oversees and maintains platforms that integrate with the JDA Suite:
+ Product Library, Image Database, Script Library, etc.
* Creates and maintains reporting solutions utilizing the Microsoft Power Suite (Power Query, Power Pivot & Power BI).
+ Updates, manages, and refines scorecards and reports to measure results.
* Support and administration of planogram execution platform
* Process Standardization
+ Evaluate current procedures and processes across Category Solutions and create/revise processes to drive efficiencies across the team.
* Evaluate current department systems, tools, and processes and identify and help implement new innovative solutions to drive efficiencies across the team.
* Gather and combine complementary data from multiple sources. Manipulate, cleanse, analyze, and validate data.
* Conducts space planning, drawing and validation of set projects.
* Follow store clustering, customer segmentation, store data standards, and merchandising guidelines.
* Provide input to development of consistent assortment and planogram standards across retailers and trade channels, ensure adherence to standards.
* Support space and assortment opportunities aligned with the strategic direction of Category Solutions Initiatives and Category Leadership activities.
* Manages retailer specific PowerBI scorecards and provides data interpretation to key stakeholders on category trends.
* Delivers shopper first shelf planograms focused on balancing days of supply and product assortment.
* 2 years of JDA Space Planning experience
* Ability to build strong relationships, initiate action and adjust to change are key attributes of this role.
* Proficient in the use of all category management software, concepts, analytical techniques
* Strong PC proficiency, including extremely strong Excel and PowerBI skills.
* Strong communication skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* Ability to travel by plane approximately 20%
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft Power Suite (Power Query, Power Pivot & Power BI)
* Working knowledge of syndicated data sources; IRI, Nielsen, etc.
* The ability to construct and modify JDA Space Automation Scripts.
* Experience working in a database environment.
* Experience building and maintaining reports / scorecards.
* Experience leveraging Big Data - retailer POS, Syndicated, Internal, etc.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
* Must have close vision, distant vision, ability to adjust focus, peripheral and color vision.
* Must be able to work in an office environment primarily but periodically required to work in a warehouse environment with variable temperatures and lighting.
* Should be able to lift 40 lbs. on occasion.
Field Office - FL
Field Office - GA, Field Office - NC, Field Office - SC, Field Office - VA
The salary range for this role is:
$69,800.00 - $104,700.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensatio
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.