Organizes maintenance resources and record keeping required to prepare, generate and prioritize maintenance work orders to maximize work efficiencies and operations performance. Responsible for maintaining the process to support production equipment availability and performance at satisfactory levels through the planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting of repair activities. Must effectively communicate equipment status and availability to operations. Assure resources are available and adequate to complete these tasks. Must be able to identify and prioritize multiple projects and perform work with a constant awareness of improving processes. Preparation of reports, metrics, and other tracking tools to drive continuous improvement.
* Develop a daily/weekly/monthly work schedule to secure adequate resources to complete inspections, calibrations, preventative, predictive, and planned maintenance while coordinating production requirements, equipment availability and the most efficient use of labor, parts and other resources.
* Provide analytical data to support Key Maintenance Performance Trends
* Maintain routine communication with all departments with regard to equipment operating status and availability.
* Responsible for Work Order Time Entry and Status Updates. Responsible for maintaining Plant Maintenance work order backlog and ensuring work orders are closed out in a timely manner.
* Audit assignments and resources to ensure repair schedules and performance expectations are met. This includes maintenance and operations staff, materials, documents, work orders, change orders, and necessary approvals to perform work as planned.
* Responsible to maintain all plant equipment records to drive Predictive/Condition Based Maintenance.
* Plan all activities associated with planned plant outages under the direction of the Maintenance Manager. Communicate planned outages and ensure coordination with production activities.
* Works with the Maintenance Manager to create written procedures for all maintenance tasks
* Creates purchase orders for a variety of winery related items including supplies, equipment, materials and services, complying with the company Purchase to Pay policy.
* Track and report order status based on supplier Promised Delivery Dates
* Maintains systems to support accuracy and requirement of available parts including parts room organization and inventory management
* Responsible for maintaining records for safety training and programs for the Production Maintenance Department.
* Supports the collection and organization of environmental data for regulatory reporting
* Promotes quality work and a team atmosphere.
* Adheres to all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to, timely and accurate reporting of all work-related injuries and illnesses to the supervisor, promoting safety awareness to co-workers.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED
* Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
* Ability to effectively communicate to Mechanics, Vendors, OEM's, and Management. Proven strong communication skills
* Able to multi-task and handle high pressure situations with limited supervision and meet deadlines.
* Must be able to exercise fiscal responsibility, within established budgetary constraints
* Must be able to problem-solve and adjust to changing timelines
* Must be able to work in a team environment and perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company's values of exhibiting the highest quality standards in all endeavors
* JDE Experience
* WHMIS Training/Certification
* Previous experience in maintenance systems, preferred
* Purchasing experience
* Experience in populating and managing database systems
* Must be able to work a flexible work schedule and overtime, particularly during harvest
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. on a regular basis
* Must be able to travel by plane or train for long distance.
* Must be able to work in a professional corporate office environment.
* Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
* Must have close vision, distant vision, ability to adjust focus, peripheral and color vision.
* Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
Operations and Production
The salary range for this role is:
$67,700.00 - $99,500.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.