A Procurement Internship in Woodinville, Washington is available at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates (SMWE). This internship will work with our Procurement Team. In this role you will identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency with one or more of our supply network commodities. This role will work cross functional departments to build alignment and support the development of a change management plan.
Our internship is 10 weeks in duration with 40 hour/week employment.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
Procurement Internship deliverables and learning objectives include:
• Sourcing and networking for a specific community
• Financial analysis/ business case for implementation
• Build a multifaceted business case using product, freight, and operations data
• Influencing leadership and peer group
• Develop change management skills for strategy and preparing timelines
• Presentation to team and executive leadership on internship
• Currently enrolled or have graduated within the last 12 months of an accredited university or college. Preferred for Supply Chain type program.
• Ability to work in various environments, office setting to production floor with variable temperatures and sounds.
• If you visit a production facility, we follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in our production facilities. You will be supported and required to follow all GMP and Safety requirements.
$20.00/hr. for the duration of the internship. You may be eligible for a monthly housing stipend (taxes will be applied) if you are required to re-locate more than 50 miles from your current residence.
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate's prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth. We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce. We also offer a fabulous wine discount program.
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first - our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can't accomplish - together - and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in Procurement Internship Woodinville, Washington please apply now.
Need assistance with the application process' Click here to review step by step instructions available in English or Spanish.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.