We are currently seeking candidates for an Electrician to join our team at Columbia Crest Winery in Paterson, WA.
The Electrician performs a variety of specialized work to include electrical maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrades, repairs, and installations of systems, mechanical equipment, components, tools, and machinery. Under minimal supervision, this position ensures maximum operating efficiency to electrical systems and components. Performs preventive maintenance and inspection of equipment and systems in accordance with established internal safety procedures/protocols, OSHA standards, good manufacturing practices, FDA regulations NEC and industry best practices.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
Electrician job responsibilities include:
• Assist with creating, layout and perform the installation of wiring systems, electrical equipment, and safety systems; to include creation of line drawings, electrical schematics and PID's
• Install and align motors and servos to gear boxes, pumps, and other mechanical systems
• Write maintenance job plans for safe electrical work
• Calculate electrical requirements in compliance with NEC codes such as load calculations, conduit fill, and voltage drop
• Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and industry standards (NEC)
• Program/troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLC 500, Control Logix's, Device net, Ethernet IP,
• Ability to do basic rebuilds and bearing replacement on motors
• Read, and create electrical schematics
• Understand and apply safe work practices related to electrical and mechanical work. Some examples would include: LOTO, elevated work, confined space, ARC flash, hot work, electrical regulations, and safety procedures set by our Environmental Health and Safety Department.
• Document all work in a work order management system (CMMS) with abilities to write work requests, parts request, follow work order directions, complete work orders, and communicate effectively with a maintenance planner and supervisor electronically.
• Trains lesser skilled technicians and guides maintenance team on electrical best practices
• Must be willing to work all shifts, hours, and locations in Eastern Washington
• Performs other duties as assigned. Other duties may require performing tasks of lesser skilled technicians.
Previous experience to include:
• Mechanical experience with pumps, gear boxes, conveyors, and production equipment related to wine production and bottling
• Working knowledge of AC and DC electrical systems to include 3 Phase 480v down to low voltage AC/DC control circuits
• Working knowledge and experience with VFDs, electrical motors, lighting, Alarm systems, fire systems, intercoms, and network wiring and interlocking control systems
• Advanced knowledge of Control Logix's, RS networks, and Factory Talk programming software.
• Experience with running conduit, wire ways, and buried cable
• Experience with thermal imaging, meters, and other test equipment needed for preventive maintenance of electrical systems and electrical equipment
• Knowledge in refrigeration systems
• Welding knowledge and experience
• High School Diploma required. Technical school coursework preferred.
• Minimum five 3-5 years' electrical experience in a winery, food processing facility or similar environment involving the responsibilities as outlined above.
• Ability to work extended hours during harvest & peak periods to include rotating shift work and weekends.
$29.01 - $37.71/hr. based upon relevant experience.
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate's prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth. We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce.
• Health Care Coverage including medical, dental, vision & prescription - eligible on date of hire for full-time employees
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 401(k) with Employer Match and Supplemental Contribution
• Employee Wine Discounts
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first - our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can't accomplish - together - and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in Electrician job in Paterson, WA please apply now.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.