With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Sanitation Team Leader in our Fresno Winery you will be responsible for managing our sanitation programs and motivating team members toward a common goal. You will have influence across shifts and across departments to help drive sanitation compliance. At Gallo, your career path is unique to you and the experiences you are looking to gain.
What You Will Do
• Own the sanitation programs and ensure compliance by team members
• Track sanitation execution and troubleshoot issues
• Champion the 4E's (Engages, Enlists, Envisions, and Executes)
• Work cross-functionally and champion the improvement of sanitation processes
• Lead problem solving activities and recommend resolution
• Champion and manage changes, as needed
What You Need
• Bachelor's degree; OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 4 years of production, operations or logistics experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 4 years of supervisory/managerial experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 4 years of military operations experience to include leadership experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
• Required to work shifts as scheduled.
• Required to travel to company offices, sites, and/or meeting locations for onboarding, training, meetings, and events for development, department needs, and business delivery up to 5% of the time, with or without reasonable accommodation. This may be in addition to travel requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
What Will Set You Apart
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management plus 2 years of manufacturing operations management, or logistics operations management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Experience implementing lean manufacturing practices.
• Supervisory or managerial experience; demonstrates team building, leadership and mentoring skills.
• Hiring Salary Range Posted: $63,900.00 - $95,900.00.
• Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits:
• This position includes a competitive benefits package.
• Winery - Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Req ID 103105
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.