If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEKDA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
This position will assist in the execution of our technical viticulture program across our North Central Valley Vineyards. This position will work with the Vineyard Management Team and support the team's efforts to provide consistent, high-quality, cost-effective fruit that meets winemaking objectives. This position is responsible for data collection in vineyard blocks. This position reports to the Vineyard Managers.
* Collect, track, and report all viticulture data such as crop estimations, phenology, pests, leaf water potentials, etc.
* Interpret viticulture data with vineyard management team (including both viticulture and operations team members)
* Support Lean, sustainability, and compliance programs
* Assist with trial work and other special projects
* Attend relevant viticulture seminars and continuing education to stay current on vineyard issues. Share learnings with management team.
* Train and oversee interns
* Adhere to Viticulture Policies and follow standard operating procedures
* Build and maintain a culture of health and safety. Ensure that health and safety policies are met, where possible exceeded.
* AA or higher degree in Ag related field of study.
* Strong written/verbal communication skills in English
* Ability to work independently.
* Computer skills / MS Office
* Valid driver's license.
* Be a team player.
* Ability to obtain Private Applicator Pesticide License
* Read / Write Spanish
* BS in Viticulture or related Ag Field.
* GIS Skills
* QAL or PCA
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Works outdoors/indoors
* Works in warm and cold climates
* Works on wet and muddy surfaces
* Works in flat and hillside environments
* Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
* Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
* Primary environment with be outdoors with some office work
* Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive a car and ATV/UTV
Operations and Production
The salary range for this role is:
$23.08 - $36.09
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.