Sommsation is a wine experience marketplace and technology platform revolutionizing the way people connect over wine by bringing together premium independent wineries, sommeliers, and direct-to-consumer purchasers. ??Our highly skilled and growing team is comprised of high achievers with backgrounds in wine, e-commerce, technology, and luxury hospitality.
We are looking for a creative and experienced Digital Marketing Associate with expertise in email marketing, eCommerce marketing, organic and paid social media, and other digital strategies. This role will be hands-on and help with the daily execution of the company’s strategy and vision of branding, product promotions, and digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and proactive and thrive on selling and networking in a fast-paced environment. Creativity, persistence, and the ability to handle competing priorities are a must.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and tech-savvy marketing professional to drive business growth in the wine e-commerce industry.
• Collaborate with members of the team to implement and oversee all aspects of the email marketing program, including automated messages, content, analytics, etc.
• Gather requirements and coordinate with team members and agencies on the execution of deliverables for digital strategies
• Assist in the execution of digital marketing strategies, including SEO and website copy, social media, SEM/digital advertising, relationship marketing/email campaigns, etc., alongside other team member SMEs
• Assists in the tracking of performance metrics. Partner with the Data and Analytics team and agencies to identify and track KPIs
• Progress on social media strategies and influencer marketing strategies, including publishing content across platforms, within brand guidelines, alongside team members
• Support other eCommerce and content management efforts as requested
• Cross-team collaboration and coordination. Work closely with internal teammates and outside agencies to ensure alignment and to deliver an integrated marketing strategy.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Proven ability to work in high-growth and highly collaborative environments; demonstrated track record with start-ups a plus.
• 3+ years of experience in multi-dimensional, integrated marketing experience in a consumer or e-commerce growth company. Experience should include email marketing, digital marketing, social media, and other content-based marketing.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Outstanding project management and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to adapt under evolving circumstances and manage multiple agencies.
• Understand the ROI of marketing activities and foster an iterative way of working and learning to continuously improve.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills, able to collaborate seamlessly with remote team members and agencies, working across time zones.
• Technology savvy, experience with various technology tools is a plus
• Some travel is required (approximately 20%)
• Contract-to-hire position, remote
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.