SALES MANAGER - SOUTHERN CA & REGIONAL CHAINS
California – Los Angeles Metro
Wilderton was founded in Oregon in 2019 as an early leader in the exploding non-alcoholic drinks industry, to bring a craft spirits sensibility to mindful cocktails, with liquids worthy of playing a part in the growing mixology culture. Unlike other non-alc spirits brands, we were founded by distillers, who make our own liquids from scratch in our first in the nation distillery in Hood River, OR, through a unique production process blending tradition with technology. Drawing on techniques from craft distilling, perfume making and tea production to create complex, bold liquids that won’t be mistaken for anything currently behind the bar.
Our products, ethos and culture are crafted wild & free. We are driven by curiosity, integrity, inclusiveness, and balance.
Company Website: www.wildertonfree.com
We are seeking an ambitious, dynamic, technical, highly motivated and goal-oriented Sales Professional to create, oversee and direct sales activities in collaboration with our distributor partner to deliver new, regional chain key account customers as well as volume and profit goals in assigned geographic territory.
Territory: Southern California
Director of Sales
• Leads Key CA multi-unit Account acquisition through both National/Regional chain relationships.
• Articulates and executes Wilderton Sales strategy and vision to distributor sales organization, management and key accounts for both ON/OFF premise channels.
• With sense of urgency, leads and manages distributor, driving achievement and results to deliver sales priorities / plans.
• Develops and executes distributor programming and pricing within established budgetary guidelines to achieve plan maintaining brand standards and channel mix.
• Guides and Maintains distributor pricing.
• Meets regularly with distributor enforcing and monitoring plans, programs and priorities.
• Cultivates and maintains relationship/connection with key customers, recognizing strategic opportunities, establishing priorities and developing efficient, effective programs. On and Off premise Key Accounts will be assigned.
• Achieves case volume and active account goals within annual operating plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field; or the equivalent combination of formal education and/or training.
• Goal oriented with a minimum five (5) years CPG industry sales experience managing wholesalers and Trade Development calling on CA Key Accounts.
• Demonstrated, strong key account customer relationships and ability to influence at this level
• Proven track record building luxury brands with a distributor partner
• Team leader, capable of planning, assigning and directing work cross-functionally
• Ability to skillfully interpret and analyze sales trends and market intelligence to leverage business.
• Proven business acumen: pricing, forecasting, budgeting, deal structures, possessing strong industry related written and math skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving, negotiations and ability to close deals.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
• Operates with integrity and established business ethics; upholds organizational values.
• Excellent verbal communication with persuasive public speaking and presentation skills.
• Professional, extremely organized, detail oriented and highly motivated; thrives in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
• Proficient in the use of a PC/Mac in a networked environment including MS Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and internet browsers with demonstrated ability utilizing Diver, Nielsen, Trade Pulse. VIP knowledge a plus!
• Valid driver’s license, reliable car with proof of valid automobile insurance and clean DMV record.
• Approximately 25% travel. Ability and desire to travel frequently by land and air for meetings, market visits and presentations. Must be able and available to work evenings, weekends and travel overnight.
• Must be able to frequently lift and/or repetitively carry and move, push and/or pull up to 40 pounds to stack spirits cases and regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Legal status to work in the USA
Wilderton LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.