With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Advanced Controls Tech
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Instrumentation and Control Systems Technician to maintain, install and troubleshoot plant instrumentation and control systems. The ideal candidate should have knowledge and understanding of programming and troubleshooting plant control processes, equipment used to control those processes, and should be able to make recommendations to improve the control of the processes. The candidate will support the maintenance of plant equipment to minimize downtime and execute minor projects, including PLC and HMI code changes.
What You'll Do:
• In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining plant equipment to minimize downtime and ensure the smooth operation of all processes. You will participate in the building or improving of capital assets and contribute to the development of new ideas and concepts.
• Familiarity with PLCs, electric test equipment, Asset Center/RS Linx, and executing PLC code changes with guidance from more experienced technicians.
The ideal candidate is proficient with industrial control and SCADA systems. Control Technology heavily utilizes Rockwell Automation and experience with Studio 5000 Logix Designer, RSLogix 500, and FactoryTalk View is mandatory. Knowledge of Modicon, Wonderware, and AutoCAD are also highly desired.
What You'll Need
• Bachelor of Science Degree plus 1 year of working with PLC controls, logic circuits, pneumatic and electrical equipment experience; OR 2 years technical degree in electrical technology plus 3 years of experience working with PLC controls, logic circuits, pneumatic and electrical equipment; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 5 years of experience working with PLC controls, logic circuits, pneumatic and electrical equipment.
• Required to climb stairs and ladders; required to conduct work at heights.
• Knowledgeable of Electrical Safety procedures.
• Willing and able to work any assigned shift (swing, or graveyard) and weekends and overtime.
• Skilled in reading, comprehending, interpreting and executing simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Skilled in writing simple correspondence.
• Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using whole numbers.
Hiring Salary Range Posted: $41.78 - $56.39 / hour
Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
This position includes a competitive benefits package.
Winery - Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
Requisition ID: 99513
Gallo's policy is to afford equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees and not to discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, reproductive health decision making, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Nor will Gallo discriminate based on a perception that an individual has any of the foregoing characteristics or is associated with a person who has, or is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Gallo will comply with state and local laws prohibit discrimination for lawful out-of-work behavior, such as off-duty use of cannabis away from the workplace (subject to federal and state law exceptions), the existence of non-psychoactive cannabis metabolites in hair, blood, urine, or other bodily fluids as determined by a drug screening test (subject to federal and state law exceptions).
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.
Gallo is enrolled in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verifying program and will use the program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees as required.
Right to Work
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.