With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Are you a Learning and Development Professional looking for an new challenge? Our organization is seeking a talented individual to take on the role of Learning & Innovations Sr. Program Manager. As our Learning & Innovation Sr. Program Manager you will work closely with key stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams to create broad-based learning innovation and technology solutions. Your expertise in learning and development will be essential to drive the success of our organization's talent development initiatives.
If you have a passion for creating impactful learning experiences and driving organizational growth through innovative development strategies, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our dynamic team and help shape the future of our organization's talent development!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Serves as a learning SME among Gallo's Learning and Development team, including proposing short and long term strategies for the future of learning technology.
• Plans, develops, leads, implements, and maintains a multi-year learning innovation and roadmap.
• Establishes the forward thinking digital AR/VR training strategy across all sites and facilities where applicable.
• Acts as a key member in the development and implementation of the learning programs and initiatives which may include project management, learning solution development, learning experience design, performance support practices, measurement and evaluation strategy development, and other key elements.
• Consults and supports other Learning and Development functions when needed.
• Manages complex learning projects and deliverables with multiple business touchpoints.
• Works frequently cross-functionally and engages with senior leadership to design corporate-wide development programs to develop the workforce of the future.
• Navigates ambiguity and enlists partners to remove barriers during new program start-ups.
• Utilizes influencing skills to gain buy-in and partnerships on program design and execution.
• Helps stakeholders optimize the use of the company learning management systems and integration of programs into the system.
• Looks for ways to capture knowledge of SME's while helping create learning journeys for future employees to gain that knowledge.
• Provides coaching to leaders in support of learning programs
• Consults with leaders on knowledge management and knowledge capture strategies and may be asked to help design plans to execute those strategies.
• Delivers training on multiple topics when appropriate.
• Modernizes Gallo's training and introduces efficiencies by leveraging automation, artificial intelligence, and other emerging technologies.
• Leads and facilitates the identification of appropriate learning and skill development methods (i.e., individual training, group instruction, workplace training, simulation-based learning, e-enabled learning, etc.) based on detailed needs analyses.
• Advocates for change, including new approaches and processes, and challenges the status quo within the company overall (including the Corp learning department) with an eye on developing the workforce of the future.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Master's degree plus 6 years of Learning and Development or OD, Talent Management or HR experience; OR Bachelor's degree plus 8 years of learning and development or OD, Talent Management or HR experience; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 12 years of learning and development or OD, Talent Management or HR; experience to include leadership or project management reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Expert level knowledge and capabilities specific to learning technologies and instructional systems design (ISD) industry optimal practices.
• Knowledge of instructional design theories/pedagogies and experience translating those theories into real‐world course materials.
• Strong background in the development of complex learning and development programs.
• Proven proficiency with adult learning theory and techniques.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:
• Master's Degree in Learning Sciences, I/O Psychology, OD, Instructional Design, Learning Technology plus 8 years of experience that reflect increasing levels of responsibility.
Hiring Salary Range Posted: $127,500 -$191,300
Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
This position includes a competitive benefits package.
Winery - Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Id - 102384
Gallo's policy is to afford equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees and not to discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, reproductive health decision making, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicabl...
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.