With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
The Memer Services Representative will support the Pahlmeyer portfolio. This position drives the communication of brand programs across Wine Clubs and Tasting Rooms ensuring effective representation of brand essence. Also responsible for developing product communication materials, maintaining promotional materials, and updating product information through media channels. Engages in customer service activities to enhance the retention of wine club members. Ensures effective representation of the brand image and building consumer loyalty. Partners with Tasting Room Management to identify unique customer opportunities to drive Wine Club acquisition and wine sales.
• Hiring Salary Range Posted: set rate listed as $27.12 / hr - $40.67 / hr
• In addition to the salary, this position may be eligible to participate in tasting room tip pools, bonuses and incentive plans, as applicable.
• Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.,
Perks & Benefits
• This position includes a competitive benefits package.
• Winery - Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
What You Will Do:
• Serves as a strategic partner with Tasting Room Management to identify creative opportunities for cross-promotion between Tasting Room guests and Wine Club members.
• Assists with sales training of Tasting Room staff to drive Wine Club acquisition rate.
• Works to build product loyalty by providing timely customer service to Members (e.g. phone calls, emails and managing personal requests from members).
• Builds effective relationships with members to maintain brand connection and customer loyalty.
• Executes targeted phone campaigns for exclusive events, wine offers, measuring results and updating contact information.
• Makes autonomous decisions within guidelines on discounts, shipping fees and other benefits to
• specific club members to ensure customer service standards are being met.
• Partners with Member Services Admin to ensure the integrity of consumer/ club member data including unique customer notes in order to maximize sales and customer service opportunities.
• Provides support with processing wine shipments and participating in company sponsored events.
• Participates in analyzing customer reports; makes process improvement recommendations.
• Prepares and maintains communication plans in accordance with prescribed timelines, strategies and budgets.
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor's degree plus 1 year of relationship marketing, direct to consumer sales or business to consumer customer service experience; OR Associates degree plus 3 years of retail sales, hospitality, sales support, or customer service experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 5 years of relationship marketing, direct to consumer sales or business to consumer customer service reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Required to be the legal drinking age of 21 years or older.
• Knowledge of wine and wine business.
• Skilled in reading, comprehending, interpreting and executing simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Skilled in writing simple correspondence.
• Lift and move case of product weighing up to 40 lbs.
• Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using whole numbers.
• Required to travel to various winery sites within the region based on business need.
What Will Set You Apart:
• Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or Marketing plus 2 years of relationship marketing, direct to consumer sales or business to consumer customer service experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Skilled in the use of wine club management and POS software
• Skilled in the use of Ship Compliant at a basic level.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 103076
Gallo's policy is to afford equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees and not to discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, reproductive health decision making, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Nor will Gallo discriminate based on a perception that an individual has any of the foregoing characteristics or is associated with a person who has, or is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Gallo will comply with state and local laws prohibit discrimination for lawful out-of-work behavior, such as off-duty use of cannabis away from the workplace (subject to federal and state law exceptions), the existence of non-psychoactive cannabis metabolites in hair, blood, urine, or other bodily fluids as determined by a drug screening test (subject to federal and state law exceptions).
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo i...
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.