With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As an Internal Auditor performs financial and operational audits and projects typically in a team environment. Seeks to obtain reasonable assurance that entity functional processes have adequate internal controls for their intended purpose, using a wide variety of research, analytical and communication skills. Completes other audit/project work as assigned. Assumes increasing responsibilities on assignments where special expertise can be applied.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Compiles, analyzes and tests data for audits and projects.
• Provides support for engagement lead to ensure successful project completion.
• Interviews personnel responsible for specific processes under review.
• Prepares required documents to support results and recommendations.
• Participates in audits of winery departments and affiliated operating business units to determine compliance with internal policies and procedures.
• Participates in operational/consulting projects involving winery departments and affiliated operating business units to identify opportunities to improve existing processes.
• Completes engagement work plans typically in a team environment, including planning, fieldwork, report issuance and wrap-up on a timely basis.
• Participates in the development of audit programs for new areas under review.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of accounting, finance, audit, economics, statistics or mathematics experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 1 year of Gallo accounting, finance, audit, economics, statistics or mathematics experience; OR Bachelor's degree plus 1 year of public audit or accounting experience.
• Demonstrates understanding and application of auditing and accounting concepts.
• Intermediate MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Required to travel between 10 to 25 percent of time annually.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:
• Bachelor's degree plus a combination of 4 years of internal audit, public accounting or other applicable business experience ensuring the integrity of financial statements during internal and external audits; improving and testing of internal controls, analyzing financial statements, and recommending operational efficiency and effective improvements that are applicable to a manufacturing business environment reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Experience learning and understanding data and process workflows, identifying key controls, designing tests of key controls.
• Experience developing/testing SOX related work.
• Hiring Salary Range Posted: $65,400 -$98,000
• Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
• This position includes a competitive benefits package.
• Winery - Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
Job Id - 102533
Gallo's policy is to afford equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees and not to discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, reproductive health decision making, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Nor will Gallo discriminate based on a perception that an individual has any of the foregoing characteristics or is associated with a person who has, or is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Gallo will comply with state and local laws prohibit discrimination for lawful out-of-work behavior, such as off-duty use of cannabis away from the workplace (subject to federal and state law exceptions), the existence of non-psychoactive cannabis metabolites in hair, blood, urine, or other bodily fluids as determined by a drug screening test (subject to federal and state law exceptions).
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.
Gallo is enrolled in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verifying program and will use the program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees as required.
Right to Work
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.