With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
What You'll Do:
The Refrigeration Mechanic is a full-time position responsible for installing, servicing, and repairing refrigeration systems and equipment such as condensing units, compressors, and evaporators. Some duties of the job include connecting refrigeration lines and electrical power sources, handling hazardous refrigerant substances, checking systems and equipment for leaks and making welds on equipment.
• While working as part of a team you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing refrigeration systems.
• Performs proper lock-out/tag-out procedures.
• Performs preventative maintenance of ammonia refrigeration, HVAC systems, and glycol systems.
• Looks up parts inventory and work orders using SAP/ARIBA computer application.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
What You Will Need-
• High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
• Required to be 18 years of age or older.
• Required to work any shift.
• Required to comply with company GMP policies.
• Required to work overtime if necessary.
• Required to lift and move up to 70 pounds frequently.
• Performs assigned jobs with minimum direction and supervision.
• 2 years of maintenance experience and skilled in repair and troubleshooting mechanical systems or ammonia refrigeration equipment.
• Communicates ideas clearly and articulately.
• Required to pass the WorkKeys assessments in Applied Technology and Workplace Observation.
• Hiring Salary Range Posted: $37.07-$37.07 / hour
• Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits-
• Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, Vision & 401K
To view a full job description, please click here.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position or in the future.
Req ID: 103037
Gallo's policy is to afford equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees and not to discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, reproductive health decision making, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Nor will Gallo discriminate based on a perception that an individual has any of the foregoing characteristics or is associated with a person who has, or is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Gallo will comply with state and local laws prohibit discrimination for lawful out-of-work behavior, such as off-duty use of cannabis away from the workplace (subject to federal and state law exceptions), the existence of non-psychoactive cannabis metabolites in hair, blood, urine, or other bodily fluids as determined by a drug screening test (subject to federal and state law exceptions).
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.
Gallo is enrolled in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verifying program and will use the program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees as required.
Right to Work
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.