With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Senior Associate Brand Manager for Gallo's , you will participate in brand strategy and positioning work, consumer research, innovation, campaign development and evolution. You will be responsible for the full P & amp;L for the brand and have general management responsibility. You will interface with Sales and third-party distributors regularly, as well as a full cross functional team. Ideal candidate would have CPG and/or alcohol beverage marketingexperience, as well as experience building brand equity, turning around brands, working with sales networks, creative campaign experience, and general management experience.
This position can be done remotely in the following cities: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Nashville, and New York. Please note one week travel to Modesto, CA along with additional days travel in market a month are requirements under these remote working accommodations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Contributes to develop brand level strategies/platforms and manages the execution of the strategies/platforms.
• Oversees the Business Review for assigned brand(s).
• Manages multiple brand-building initiatives for assigned brand(s).
• Delivers annual brand plans to marketers and Marketing Leadership Team members.
• Leads cross functional teams to drive portions of a project/plan.
• Partners with Insights Translator and Commerce Marketing to identify insights from relevant business situations to uncover and activate against business drivers and growth opportunities.
• Manages relationships with outside agencies.
• Maintains complete awareness of brand variables and is fully prepared to communicate status to management in ad-hoc meetings.
• Participates in identifying optimal account target based on a brand's consumer target and positioning.
• In partnership with Commerce Marketing and Insights, identifies relevant business opportunities and proactively recognizes, evaluates, and addresses key business issues, drivers and growth opportunities.
• Recommends new trends and competitive activities to seek out innovative ways to build channel effectiveness and efficiency.
• Collaborates with other key functional areas and manages outside agencies to accomplish objectives on schedule and within budget.
• Identifies business-building initiatives in an omni-channel environment.
• Acts as the Product Owner during agile marketing meetings if determined by the brand manager.
• Collaborates with the Brand Manager, Commerce, Marcomm and the Activation teams, and writes activation briefs.
• Manages A&P budget for assigned brand(s).
• Regularly attends demand and project update meetings.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Master's degree plus 4 years of communications, finance, marketing, military, operations, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, process engineering, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 6 years of communications, finance, marketing, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, process engineering, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of Gallo experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Experience effectively presenting information to top management, public groups and boards of directors.
• Required to spend 25% of time traveling in-market and non-headquarter based employees required to spend 50% of time traveling in-market & to company headquarters in order to conduct job duties.
• Required to travel to company offices, sites, and/or meeting locations for onboarding, training, meetings, and events for development, department needs, and business delivery up to 5% of the time, with or without reasonable accommodation. This may be in addition to travel requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
• Required to be 18 years or older. This may be in addition to other age requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
• Master of Business Administration degree plus 7 years of Gallo brand marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Required to travel up to 60% of the time in order to conduct job duties.
• Multiple Gallo marketing rotations.
• Experience training and developing junior level brand marketers in executing brand and organizational objectives.
• Experience managing business operations and leveraging basic finance and accounting principles.
• Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS database at an intermediate level; IRI, Brio and Spectra at a basic level.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment-based visas for this position now or in the future.
To see the full job description please click here.
• Hiring Salary Range: $100,200 - $150,400
• Actual compensation amount paid may be lower or higher to be determined by factors other than race and gender such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
• This position includes a competitive benefits package.
• Please clickhere to view our full list of benefits or clickhere to watch our video.
Requisition ID #: 102834
Recruiter: Adam Johnson
Gallo's policy is to afford equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees and not to discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, ...
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.