Assistant Regional Director – Austin
Serendipity Wines is a successful and fast growing wine distributor that is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Director who wants to join their passion for wine with the art of selling. This is a combined role as a key account sales representative and sales team manager, reporting to the Director of Sales for Central Texas. Fundamental wine knowledge is required and prior sales and / or management experience in distribution is a plus.
• Calendar management for the Sales Team
• Merchandising Team management
• Team leadership and management
• Sales strategy and planning
• Relationship management
• Management market visits with Sales Rep leads
• Promote, coach and train merchandising team
• Manage merchandiser routes to ensure proper servicing
• Support Director of Sales in recruiting, training and mentoring a high-performing Sales Team
• Support Director of Sales on messaging to Sales Team on processes, initiatives and goals
• Assist in setting performance expectations, goals and targets
• Collaborate with Director to develop and execute effective sales strategies
• Analyze market trends, competitor activities and consumer preferences
• Collaborate with the Marketing Team to support promotional activities
• Represent the company at industry events, trade shows and seminars
• 3+ years wine industry experience in Sales and Marketing
• Excellent leadership, time management and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills required for managing account data on an online platform.
• Knowledge of wine regions and grape varietals.
• Internet savvy and computer literate including Microsoft Excel.
• The ability to lift 50 pounds and reliable transportation.
Performance Bonuses, Medical and Dental benefits, mileage and phone reimbursement as well as Salary are part of the compensation package.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.