F. Korbel & Bros., Inc. has an open Information Systems position for a Windows Systems Administrator in their Guerneville office; no remote work options available.
Currently seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to configure, support and maintain the Active Directory, Office 365, file system and other related technologies. This position reports to the Infrastructure Supervisor to ensure the end user services are healthy and always available. Manage internal projects for rolling out new solutions/software or OS version upgrades. Work with vendor support for troubleshooting and issue resolution. Also be available for 24/7 On-call help as a member of the support team rotation schedule.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
• Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory infrastructure and related network services, DNS, DHCP, NPS, RADIUS, DFS, PKI, ADFS, SCCM, IIS, etc.
• Install, configure, and maintain Microsoft Exchange Server infrastructure, on-prem & hosted, and related collaboration tools; instant messaging, video conferencing, public folders, etc.
• Install, configure, and maintain network and application related services including Active Directory, Wireless, VPN, SQL, Intranet, and Help Desk support system.
• Monitor and log network infrastructure and application events, activities, and system performance utilizing Microsoft and third-party software applications.
• Configure, implement and maintain corporate group policy objects and preferences.
• Install, configure, implement and maintain cloud computing services, e.g., IaaS, SaaS, PaaS.
• Perform installs/upgrades to core business applications and installs/maintains core IT support applications.
• Assist with ongoing maintenance of corporate wireless infrastructure.
• Administer O365 tenant by managing users, roles, security, EoP, and DLP.
• Maintain configuration and ongoing support of corporate owned mobile devices assigned to employees.
• Monitor and log network infrastructure and application events, activities, and system performance issues utilizing Microsoft and related third-party software applications.
• Monitor and administer network system and maintain related network system documentation as necessary.
• Respond to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network as they relate to Active Directory permissions.
• Provide end-users with technical support by resolving IT Help Desk Tier II support tickets in a timely manner.
• Team member supporting network system daily backup and restore (if needed), monitors system messages, and maintains issues log.
• Assist with creating, maintaining, and following department policies, procedures and workflows.
• Perform other duties as assigned, including after-hours on-call support as needed.
• AA degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience and knowledge in Information Technology or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies – Active Directory, Exchange Online, PowerShell and other scripting
• Experience in virtualization technologies – VMWare etc
• Advanced troubleshooting skills in – Windows OS, BSODs, system performance tuning etc
• Experience in Group Policy management
• Possess working knowledge of SCCM, SQL Server
• Experience in network management is a plus
The pay scale for this position is $36.59-$49.41/hour depending on experience. To apply, please email cover letter and resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (707) 824-7381 or complete an application at 13250 River Road, Guerneville, 95446 M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.