JaM Cellars seeks a rock star in sales and hospitality for its Wine and Music Studio in downtown Napa! The John Anthony Family of Wines is a fast growing company with four wine brands: JaM Cellars, John Anthony Vineyards, FARM Napa Valley by John Anthony, Wishlist, Weather and Serial Wines. This one of a kind "JaMBassador" will help with day to day tasting room operations for this very successful brand. Our next “JaMbassador” will be a highly motivated self-starter who can work solo and in a fast-paced team environment while providing excellent customer service and a personal yet professional experience to our guests. Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet Sauvignon, Toast Sparkling Wine and Sugar Sweet White Wine are our California appellated wines while we also make Napa appellated Butter, Candy and JaM, available only through the tasting room and in the wine club.
We are a progressively minded team who knows how to have a lot of fun while working hard toward increasing successes. We are the presenting sponsor of BottleRock music festival amongst other festivals throughout the country, we continue to increase our presence in downtown Napa, including the JaM Cellars Ballroom at the Margrit Mondavi Theatre!
Duties and Responsibilities:
o Be reliable, enthusiastic, collaborative, engaged, accountable and physically able.
o Be mindful of your attire when coming to work. Express yourself while maintaining professionalism with your dress, appearance and cleanliness.
o Excel in customer service by meeting and anticipating the needs of our guests and fellow JaMbassadors
o Maintaining a professional experience while in the front of house. Any personal behaviors such as phone usage, eating / drinking should be out of guest view.
o Ability to work comfortably with a variety of personalities in a fast-paced environment with grace and adaptability.
o Focus on providing an excellent experience for our guests while getting to know them and recommending the best wine for them.
o Accountability for achieving our monthly sales goals and wine club sign-ups.
o Gathering customer data in a timely manner via our reservation and / or POS systems.
o Quick learner of our POS System – exhibits proficiency with customer data collection, ringing in sales, new wine club sign-ups, order management, customer data updates
o Demonstrates a high level of problem solving and coachability
o We hope that you love wine and are continuing your efforts in educating yourself
o Educate yourself on our company history, our wines and our experiences
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and late nights (weekends / holidays, etc)
• Proficiency or coachability in learning our systems and procedures
• Professionalism in appearance and attitude
• Passion for wine education
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Stand on your feet for a full shift (6 to 8 hours)
• Exhibit full range of motion while standing, lifting, bending, etc.
• Competitive income with health benefits, 401K, gym membership, wine allocation and a uniquely positive and fun workplace.
• Education – if you want to learn in this industry, you’ve got the support from experienced veterans.
• Advancement - we're growing crazy fast and we want you to be with us for the long haul.
Part Time & Full Time
Submit your resume in confidence and we hope to be in touch with you. Best of luck in your search!
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.