Works under the general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead to perform a variety of warehouse tasks including, but not limited to, forklift and clamp lift operation, electric pallet jack, reach and order picking, and the loading and unloading of freight.
• Work Schedule Monday - Thursday (4/10s)
• Loading and unloading of trucks.
• Verify all aspects of outbound orders prior to loading
• Repositioning and stocking freight (stacking).
• Accurate documentation of all inbound and outbound shipments.
• Rework damaged product
• Order picking
• Accurately pull appropriate product from assigned locations
• Manual stacking, wrapping and shipment preparation, including case labeling.
• Participate in inventory cycle counts.
• Safe and proficient operation of various forklifts and attachments
• Moving items in receiving location to pick locations in racks.
• Replenishment from upper rack and bulk locations to lower rack locations.
• Replenishment from case locations to bottle locations
• Perform general housekeeping duties as necessary.
• Perform other duties and directed by the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
High School Diploma or GED
• 2 to 3 years of forklift experience in warehouse environment.
• Able to communicate fluently in English.
• Able to operate a variety of warehouse equipment, order pickers, reach lift and electric pallet jacks
• Ensure that daily inspections of equipment are completed
• Sound communication skills must be able to communicate fluently in English.
• Basic computer skills.
• Use of RF scanners
• Must be able to repetitively lift 50 lbs
• Basic computer skills.
Pay Range: $17.64 - $22.05 - $26.46 per hour
• Health insurance - medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
• 401k with employer match
• PTO accrual; 12 paid holidays
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Wine discounts!
At VinLux, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.