La Crema Winery is a multi-generational, family-owned winery that produces wines with authenticity and exceptional pedigree. We are searching for a dynamic wine sales professional possessing the ability to work in a fast-paced environment focusing on curating exceptional experiences and providing best-in-class customer service. Applicants must be effective self-starters, confident in their ability to sell premium wine, and work in a team-oriented environment. This position is responsible for hosting tastings and providing memorable experiences for our guests, developing new relationships with clients in-person, via phone and through email outreach. Our team respects, celebrates, and takes pride in each other's differences, we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. Come join our preeminent group of passionate, trusted, and respected wine industry professionals!
• Curates and maximizes in-person experiences and outbound sales campaigns to meet or exceed monthly/annual sales targets.
• Strengthens preexisting member and collector relationships, while establishing new relationships via phone and email.
• Provides excellent customer service to guests while supporting Club Manager and Estate Manager with service inquiries from guests.
• Assists in phone and email outreach during Club shipments and new wine releases.
• Develops referral partners through business development activities to drive sales and awareness for the property.
• Assists in hospitality events, calls, and digital communications in a manner that is well organized and consistent with winery expectations.
• Offers exemplary customer service at all touch points that provides customized customer support.
• Supports other team members with training on wines and process to ensure efficient and cohesive customer service.
• Supports trade hospitality events as needed, and other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years related experience preferred in sales, customer service or hospitality.
• Knowledge of wines and ability to tell the story that promotes loyalty and sales.
• Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
• Competency in Point of Sales systems, Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Outstanding ability in customer service and working with the public.
• Commitment to excellence, high standards and working effectively with a team.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
• Flexibility and ability to manage changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
$17.45 - $20.29 - $23.13 per hour
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.